Guess the Poster's Age and Sex

Just what it says. Games. On a forum.
justmyopinion
Lord of the Board

Re: Guess the Poster's Age and Sex

Post by justmyopinion »

:dyinglaughing: Way to go! Love the confidence and the sun shiney out look :sunshine:
Last edited by justmyopinion on Nov 3rd, 2010, 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Star Light
Guru

Post by Star Light »

justmyopinion wrote::dyinglaughing: Why to go! Love the confidence and the sun shiney out look :sunshine:

Hey I really do :discodance: through my day. Peeps are amazed I am the same weight I was when I met my hubby 32 years ago, that being 105 lbs, I think the :discodance: helps :dyinglaughing:.

Turning 50 wasn't scary for me, I told a friend of mine how I have earned every laugh line. Wouldn't want to turn back the hands of time. I see so many beautiful younger women stumbling through life, if they only knew the damage they were doing baking themselves in the :sunshine: with no protection, the women putting other women down drives me crazy, I could go on yet I know you see where I am going with this.

We should all be supportive of each other & see that we are all of value on this road trip called life.
Life is what happens while we are making plans for tomorrow
strwbrrydvl
Guru

Post by strwbrrydvl »

Well holy-doodles, you're so sunshiney I don't know if I want to hug you or smack you :dyinglaughing: just kidding! I agree, aging isn't that scary (then again I am still younger than cougar-age). I love all of my grey hairs :spinball:
Some people develop a wishbone where their backbone should be.
V-Rated
Guru

Post by V-Rated »

strwbrrydvl wrote:I don't know if I want to hug you or smack you :dyinglaughing: just kidding!

No kidding... Good on you Star Light!!! :sunshine: I would have to assume your youthfulness hugely comes from the inside as well!
~Each morning I wake, my feet touch the floor, Satan shudders and says, *bleep*! She's awake!~
justmyopinion
Lord of the Board

Post by justmyopinion »

I think it's a breath of fresh air to read a woman with such confidence....I wish I was like that more often and less critical of myself....
strwbrrydvl
Guru

Post by strwbrrydvl »

Oh JMO, you know you're a babe. Don't deny it!
Star Light
Guru

Post by Star Light »

strwbrrydvl wrote:Well holy-doodles, you're so sunshiney I don't know if I want to hug you or smack you :dyinglaughing: just kidding! I agree, aging isn't that scary (then again I am still younger than cougar-age). I love all of my grey hairs :spinball:

:dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: hugging is fine, smacking, I must let you know I am skilled in Jiu Jitsu Martial Arts. This is one tough woman, started Adult classes 2 weeks after giving birth to our Daughter.

I am 100% gray, that's why L'Oreal is my friend. I am also a hairstylist, daughter loves all of the funky styles & colors I can create for her.
justmyopinion
Lord of the Board

Post by justmyopinion »

Some days, I think I have babe potential.... :dyinglaughing: But definitely not everyday
strwbrrydvl
Guru

Post by strwbrrydvl »

Star Light wrote:I am 100% gray, that's why L'Oreal is my friend. I am also a hairstylist, daughter loves all of the funky styles & colors I can create for her.

I gave up on L'oreal years ago. Decided to embrace my Stacey London-esque skunk streak :D
strwbrrydvl
Guru

Post by strwbrrydvl »

justmyopinion wrote:Some days, I think I have babe potential.... :dyinglaughing: But definitely not everyday

Oh yes, sweatpant days are always the day when you run into somebody you wish you hadn't!
Star Light
Guru

Post by Star Light »

:ohmygod: this thread has taken on a life of it's own :dyinglaughing:

Thank you so very much Ladies.

Oh yes V-Rated, my youthfulness does come from the inside, I call it a state of mind, it carries through to the outer shell. We are all born into certain forms, so instead of looking at what is not quite right, go :nyah: for what is great.

justmyopinion I have no doubt that you are a Lovely Babe, each morning when I wake I hold my head high, stand tall (well as tall as I can at 5' 4" :dyinglaughing: ), shoulders straight back & smile. We all have lovely smiles, it's a gift shared with others, they also smile. Best of all it's free. One very valuable life lesson I have learned it to stop comparing myself to others. Look to all of what you have accomplished, be grateful for all who are in your life & the confidence will surface.

strwbrrydvl good on you for embracing your Stacey London-esque skunk streak, I love the term what ever floats your boat.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

I am sad that I have found a couple grey hairs; losing my youth is hard for me. I pluck them out, but they still come back. C'est la vie.

Since I am here, I'll guess Strbrrydvl to be 31 or maybe 32.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Catz
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Catz »

Glacier....?30-35?...male...LOL
same for stawberry
strwbrrydvl
Guru

Post by strwbrrydvl »

Puffy wrote:Glacier....?30-35?...male...LOL
same for stawberry

Puffy, I am not a male :dyinglaughing:
Catz
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Catz »

sorry...31-32 female I meant.
I have not read back the pages...just guessing. :)

Return to “Forum Games”