Confession is Good for the Soul

Just what it says. Games. On a forum.
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Re: Confession is Good for the Soul

Post by flamingfingers »

I confess that I have resisted the temptation to put anyone on my "foe" list (as much as I would like to). After all, you can still glean a few things from some very truly ignorant, bigoted and biased people. Like how NOT to think about some things.
Chill
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

I confess I've never considered anyone on a forum to be bigoted,
and never used that word to describe anyone. Forums are a place to talk.
When people stop talking on a forum - the forum is gone.

Dumb maybe. I've considered lots of people to be dumb about certain things. I'm dumb
at certain things myself. For example, I can't fix my own car.
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Bpeep
Mindquad

Post by Bpeep »

I confess that I like John Wayne Gacy ''Clown paintings''.
Seeking the apartment that is creating leasing interest concerns knowledgeable seclusive morons excessively.
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by A_Britishcolumbian »

where i typically sleep/live, i am routinely victimized by thieves, and i have on occasion caught them.
i do not 'execute my own justice', nor do i 'take the law into my own hands', rather i turn them over to an entity and consequently system, i know to be corrupt.

when i have encountered such persons after the fact, while i still hold them responsible, and the punishment they received or did not receive, was inconsistent with my own loss, i still forgive them, and i ask them for forgiveness for turning them in.

i have never seen justice done in any instance i have reported a crime or turned in a perpetrator. i do not hold that against the criminal.
I'm not worried what I say, if they see it now or they see it later, I said it. If you don't know maybe that would hurt you, I don't know. You should know though, so you don't get hurt, so you know what side to be on when it happens.
T.Tsarnaev
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

I confess that 'forgiveness' to me means not taking revenge.
So I never take revenge on people.

But forgiveness to me doesn't mean trusting the cheaters.
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
shelly01
Board Meister

Post by shelly01 »

I confess that instead of shoveling snow, I stayed in the house and looked at seed catalogs ALL afternoon!
A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesman and philosophers and divines - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Return to “Forum Games”