Who would you call ?

Just what it says. Games. On a forum.
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Who would you call ?

Post by Donald G »

Who do we, or should we, call for help to have a situation that we observe or encounter dealt with in Kelowna or elsewhere in BC. Each person commenting is to describe a theoretical situation and the following person commenting is to say who they would call to deal with the situation.

For example who would you call if you found your car had been broken into ?
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Re: Who would you call ?

Post by Donald G »

A The police at the non emergency number.

Who would you call if you found a raccoon living under your sundeck??
whatwhat
Lord of the Board

Post by whatwhat »

Donald G wrote:Who would you call if you found a raccoon living under your sundeck??

Probably my mom haha, she always knows what to do.

Who would you call if you saw a dog locked in a parked car on a hot day?
hail Satan y'all
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

The SPCA ??

Who would you call if you saw a man laying on the sidewalk with his eyes closed ??
whatwhat
Lord of the Board

Post by whatwhat »

Donald G wrote:The SPCA ??

Who would you call if you saw a man laying on the sidewalk with his eyes closed ??

A couple months ago I was driving down Springfield and saw a man laying on the side of the road leaning up against a tree who appeared to be sleeping. I was shocked as it was the middle of the day, and it would seem sleeping next to a busy road would be impossible. I was in no place to stop the vehicle to check, so I called non-emergency once I got home.

So if I wasn't able to check on him first to see if he needed immediate care, I would probably call non-emergency.

Who would you call if you saw someone cut someone's pony-tail off on public transit.
hail Satan y'all
looking4one
Übergod

Post by looking4one »

whatwhat wrote:Who would you call if you saw someone cut someone's pony-tail off on public transit.

That is definitely a 911 police call. Man with a knife, already assaulted another person, confined in a space with other people.....NO BRAINER! Seek refuge, call the police, remain nearby, give direction to 1st responders, observe from safe location, and give statement for future reference.

What would you do/call if you observed a house that was smoking, with nobody else around?
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. Albert Einstein
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

911 Fire Dept

What would you do and who would you call if you saw a baby bear.
Lady tehMa
A Peer of the Realm

Post by Lady tehMa »

Stay far away and call the wildlife officer.

Who would you call if you saw a taxi speeding, driving erratically and cutting people off?
I haven't failed until I quit.

Return to “Forum Games”