Bosleys Pet Valu

All about your pets. Bring kibble. And bits.
ehlersroadecho

Bosleys Pet Valu

Post by ehlersroadecho »

There is a Bosleys Pet Valu store coming to Peachland - does anyone know when it will be open???
vegas1500
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Bosleys Pet Valu

Post by vegas1500 »

ehlersroadecho wrote:There is a Bosleys Pet Valu store coming to Peachland - does anyone know when it will be open???

Or when it will be closed? :sosorry:
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

It should do okay, since won't be directly competing against big company petsmart.

As for OP question, sorry no idea when this store will open.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
forumdoug
Übergod

Post by forumdoug »

Could be the Peachland Village Mall but Empire West, the mall's owner which may have undergone a corporate name change, I think, has fully leased up that mall (unless something is closing down, Big E's pub would be my guess as it's the only sizable space for a Pet Valu, other than the fitness club).

My "guess," though, would be the new PeachTree Village (not sure why they didn't put a space in that name!). :)

Cheers,
Doug
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

You'd almost think the Pet Store biz was a gold mine when you figure how many have opened in the last 5 yrs or so.
southy
Lord of the Board

Post by southy »

jimmy4321 wrote:You'd almost think the Pet Store biz was a gold mine when you figure how many have opened in the last 5 yrs or so.

Simply check and see who owns most of them. Looks like a monopoly to me.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

No matter were pet owners purchase their food for their furry friends, best to stay away from food made by either Mars or Nestlé.
Both manufacturers make pure :cuss: , just google (or the search engine of your choice) to find out which they make.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.

Return to “The Pet Lounge”