Lost & Found - For Animals Only

All about your pets. Bring kibble. And bits.
Lore
Übergod

Re: Lost & Found - For Animals Only

Post by Lore »

Souza, (or anyone else missing a cat or dog) if you have not read this yet there may be some helpful info in here.

http://classifieds.castanet.net/showpro ... 44/cat/103

and Souza I thought it might help if your cat's info was under this topic so people would not have to search elsewhere for your cats picture.Hope its ok with you that I did this. I'm hoping your cat is home soon.

Souza's cat's info and picture:
http://classifieds.castanet.net/showpro ... 28/cat/103
souza

Post by souza »

To: Lore,

I wanted to say thank you very much for placing the link for my add here, I am not very good at that stuff...lol I did take the time to read the post you referred too and it has been very helpfull. So far I have placed one of my shirts outside along with Food and water. Im still really hopefull that he's ok and that someone will turn him in. Ill be checking the posts everyday, you never know.

Thanks again,

Souza
souza

Post by souza »

This is for anyone that currently has lost a pet cat. I was driving in to work this morning and unfortanately came across a Grey and white Tabby, kind of had markings of a Bengal cat that was hit on Highway 97, Just beside the Tennis courts. I stopped to look at the cat because my own cat has gone missing and he looked like him from far away. I took some pictures of the cat and will be posting them tonight on the lost and found section I cant post them now since they are on my phone. I just thought the owners may want to know what happened to their cat since I would want to know. I feel for them who ever they may be.

Souza
souza

Post by souza »

I just wanted to note I found the cat in Peachland on Highway 97 beside the tennis Courts across from the gas staion.

Souza
hannfred

lost cat anyone?

Post by hannfred »

Im staying at okanagan seasons on corner of 97 and 33 and a black and white fluffy cat has been hanging around crying. he is very hungry and seems lost. we gave him some food and water but he keeps crying at our door. were thinking maybe he is lost. if anyone knows whos cat may be missing.. let them know it may be here, and i am new to town so i am not sure where i should report this, i dont want to call the spca. please help someone. he is hanging out safe with us until he ventures home or someone comes to get him, but i dont want him to try to cross the highway :(
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Re: lost cat anyone?

Post by Queen K »

If I wasn't so sick I'd come and get him/her.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Post by oneh2obabe »

Queen K wrote:If I wasn't so sick I'd come and get him/her.

Sounds like a Lore thing. I'll go contact that person.

What if it's just a lost cat and the owners are looking for it?
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

hannfred wrote:Im staying at okanagan seasons on corner of 97 and 33 and a black and white fluffy cat has been hanging around crying. he is very hungry and seems lost. we gave him some food and water but he keeps crying at our door. were thinking maybe he is lost. if anyone knows whos cat may be missing.. let them know it may be here, and i am new to town so i am not sure where i should report this, i dont want to call the spca. please help someone. he is hanging out safe with us until he ventures home or someone comes to get him, but i dont want him to try to cross the highway :(

Hi hannfred, do you know how to check your personal messages? If someone sends you a message, would they be able to pick up the kitty from your room tonight? The goal is to reunite the kitty with owners, not to keep said cat.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Hannfred, any news about kitty?
Triple 6

Post by Triple 6 »

Queen K wrote:Hannfred, any news about kitty?

You could drive over and see if you can get Kitty. Doesn't sound like the op is letting it inside.
"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself." -- Josh Billings
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Like my earlier post said, "if I wasn't so sick...". Right now I'm direly sick with a deep chest cold, sniffles etc. Maybe Lore's already checked it out.
Lore
Übergod

Post by Lore »

Queen K wrote:Like my earlier post said, "if I wasn't so sick...". Right now I'm direly sick with a deep chest cold, sniffles etc. Maybe Lore's already checked it out.

I did go check it out tonight.
Walked around shaking cat food and doing my best cat impression.
Did not see any cats.
Really there is not enough info from the OP to help this cat out and
the OP did not make contact with someone who had pm'ed them.
So if the OP is reading this and you want to see this cat get help then pm me or Queen K.
studdly
Fledgling

MISSING DOG

Post by studdly »

MISSING BLACK AND WHITE HUSKY SINCE YESTERDAY FROM BAYVIEW. PLEASE REPLY BACK ANYTHING IF SEEN OR FOUND! ANWERS TO MILO. MISSING HIM DEARLY .
Oxl3y
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: MISSING DOG

Post by Oxl3y »

Good luck I hope you find him :(
[img] obviously too awesome to be displayed
MichaelSchwartzenberger

Re: MISSING DOG

Post by MichaelSchwartzenberger »

studdly wrote:MISSING BLACK AND WHITE HUSKY SINCE YESTERDAY FROM BAYVIEW. PLEASE REPLY BACK ANYTHING IF SEEN OR FOUND! ANWERS TO MILO. MISSING HIM DEARLY .

Please message or email me if you have any information :D

*phone number removed*/ferri

Return to “The Pet Lounge”