Lost & Found - For Animals Only

All about your pets. Bring kibble. And bits.
ifwisheswerehorses
Übergod

Re: Lost & Found - For Animals Only

Post by ifwisheswerehorses »

Please keep an eye out for this little guy. He's from the farm on the left near the top of Walker Hill (travelling towards Big White)
Attachments
26172490_10155738504755901_6226056018680010381_o.jpg
Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you’ll ever regret.
nhrafan

Lost Dog in Peachland - Princeton Ave / Lakeview Area

Post by nhrafan »

Nephews dog ran away tonight during the fireworks. Went missing in the Lakeview avenue / lower Princeton avenue area near Hwy 97 in Peachland. Light brown/blonde in colour. Shepard-like appearance Approximately 3 years old. Answers to "Bella". Tried uploading a photo, but forum says file is too big. Please contact Jordan at 1-780-937-7382. Thanks
nhrafan

Post by nhrafan »

"Bella", the dog that bolted out a door and ran away from home during the Peachland fireworks has returned home. Tired and wet, but at least she's unharmed.

Thanks
fastfreddie
Fledgling

Post by fastfreddie »

Found:Pomeranian dog. 2200 McLeod area. Glenrosa West Kelowna. 250-768-1986
It's not the color of your skin that matters,it's the color of your blood.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Lost & Found - For Animals Only

Post by Queen K »

The cat I found has been claimed and is home safe now!

Here is the fb site that made it all happen.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/319654941449303/

There are more sites too.

1. Had the cat had a tag with phone number, I just would have called right away.
2. He's a very cool cat, I loved him but my cats hated him. lol.
3. The owner was so happy to get him back.
4. Never ever give up.
5. The SPCA had recommended that I just release him outside and let him find his way home. Does that always work in an area infested with racoons and coyotes at night? Nevermind that his home was across Gordon Drive?
6. I am so happy we did this.
7. I deleted my post from the fb site to keep the page cleaned up. Doing so was the right thing to do.
Last edited by Queen K on Jul 21st, 2018, 8:39 am, edited 3 times in total.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Tootsie
Board Meister

FOUND-Rabbit - Lake Country

Post by Tootsie »

Very tame grey and white rabbit found this morning on Ivy Court (near Jack Seaton Park)

Please call 250-766-4932 if you're missing your rabbit.
fastfreddie
Fledgling

Post by fastfreddie »

McIver & McTaggert area in Glenrosa. Had this cutie scratch on my door. Call 768-1986 if he is yours. Small black mixed breed dog? Part Scottie ? Can’t seem to post picture at this time. Owner has been found. Another happy ending.
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Post by oneh2obabe »

Friend just called - a senior male Golden Retriever with black studded collar showed up on her doorstep yesterday afternoon and made itself at home. She will be heading out shortly with the dog in tow to see if she can find the owner. If you know who is missing their dog, holler and I'll let her know.

Boucherie/Mission Hill/Pritchard area of Westbank.

Senior Golden.jpg
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Post by oneh2obabe »

Ryder was reunited with his owners just before noon today.
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
wanderer
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by wanderer »

I'm posting this for Lucky's Mom : Missing since Oct 26, medium long hair, white cat with some carmel/orange markings, carmel tail. Lucky is known to mouse in the areas of Gerstmar and Tataryn Rd. He is a very pretty cat and we are hoping someone has let him into their home or he has hidden in a shed or garage on garbage day and been locked in. He is very dearly missed and it is hoped he will find his way home or someone will bring him home. If you can help Lucky's Mom is a castanet user and you can contact her at : memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=493918
Attachments
Lucky Hugs
Lucky Hugs
Lucky stroll
Lucky stroll
kathleen2010

Post by kathleen2010 »

Found this am at 7 eleven at Hwy 33 and Rutland Rd beautiful lab collie cross female recently spade about a year old call 250-765-4196 to help her to get home.
fastfreddie
Fledgling

Post by fastfreddie »

Pot belly pig running around at Chieftain and Old Okanagan Hwy in West Kelowna. Apparently, someone caught it and took it home. Sorry, no more info.
Lore
Übergod

Post by Lore »

fastfreddie wrote:Pot belly pig running around at Chieftain and Old Okanagan Hwy in West Kelowna. Apparently, someone caught it and took it home. Sorry, no more info.

I read that the owners were found.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Watch how a dog can be taken out of your yard. Improve your fences, your gates and your security. These people are out there and can not be stopped it seems.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?

Return to “The Pet Lounge”