Lost & Found - For Animals Only

All about your pets. Bring kibble. And bits.
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Re: Lost & Found - For Animals Only

Post by oneh2obabe »

LoriWelbourne wrote:Our dog Charlie took off in the woods after something behind Last Mountain Park at the end of Webber Road in Glenrosa on March 23 and we've been searching for him ever since. He's a white Cockapoo, 20 inches high, 30 lbs and there have been 5 possible sightings of him so far. The last three were in Peachland in the last two days. One by the cemetery on Vernon/Elliott off Princeton, the other on the 6400 block of Renfrew and the last in front of IGA. Maybe he's trying to make his way back to Glenrosa now?

I tried attaching a flyer or his picture but it doesn't seem to be working for me. My recent column I wrote has the flyer at the bottom. Please click on it to see him. We all miss him desperately.
http://blogs.theprovince.com/2015/03/30 ... en-hearts/

Charlie
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

Anyone recognize this cat? It's meowing constantly and pacing back and forth on someone's deck in Lake Country.

Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
JULIEdesa

Post by JULIEdesa »

he is missing....... i called spca this morning.... and nothing..... so i posted in my appartment building... and nothing...... i sit here in my chair and keep looking at the sliding door thinking he is there waiting for to come and and eat

we live at lake country lofts on bottom wood lake road [color=#8000BF]*removed*[/color]

Name Lenny one year old.. grey short hair couple nicks in his ears.... vocal to us he is vocal.... he is missed please help us bring him home,,,,, he is dearly missed

i dont know how to put his pic here can someone tell me
Last edited by oneh2obabe on Apr 14th, 2015, 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Personal info removed.
oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

How to post pictures viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4345

or use Photobucket

Roadster
Time waster at work

Post by Roadster »

Someone may be looking for a brownish multi coloured medium hair cat and it's been hit by a car on Rutland road south, just past Sally Ann's clothing store if you are coming from hwy33.
Looks a lot like the one posted a couple posts above this post but darker in color.
♥ You and 98 other users LIKE this post
artistwithaflare
Board Meister

Post by artistwithaflare »

There is definitely a group(s) of coyotes(wolfs?) in the area!! I woke up at 3 am to the sounds of them attacking something else in the west eagle campground field beside wal mart. Not the first time either! Their howl is distinctive and horrible to hear! Sad reality when it comes to wild life. Bears are out too! My sympathy goes out to all pet owners who have lost their pet( I know the feeling!)
Just say it as it is!
Bunnyhop
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Bunnyhop »

abandonedhousewife wrote:There is definitely a group(s) of coyotes(wolfs?) in the area!! I woke up at 3 am to the sounds of them attacking something else in the west eagle campground field beside wal mart. Not the first time either! Their howl is distinctive and horrible to hear! Sad reality when it comes to wild life. Bears are out too! My sympathy goes out to all pet owners who have lost their pet( I know the feeling!)

A couple of coyotes woke me and the dogs up a few nights ago. They were screeching and yipping for a few minutes, then disappeared. Not sure if they were hunting something or if they were calling everyone together but it was spooky. Very close to the house. We are in a rural area, so wildlife is to be expected and I don't worry about it too much. Except when I find cougar scat or bear scat in the driveway. That's not so much fun.
LtZerge

Post by LtZerge »

My furry BFF named Boss decided it was time for adventure last Friday (April 17th) He's a 7yr old manx picture below. Primarily an indoor cat but my grandmother left the door open because she liked the weather that day, I told her that's a dumb idea but she insisted the cat never ventured far from the deck. This time he did. He's a very social cat so it won't be hard to capture him. He snuck out by going under the fence and it pulled his collar off so he might look like a stray. Thankfully he has good hunting instincts and is fixed. I am however worried as the warm early spring has gotten wild life fairly active.

He disappeared from the Morrison area of north Rutland. It's been almost a week and I'm going to start going door-to-door around the neighborhood asking about him. My orchard search has yet to yield results. He's very affectionate and is super missed

tazmandew
Fledgling

Missing Dogs Of The Okanagan

Post by tazmandew »

chapjuan

Post by chapjuan »

my mom has lost her cockatiel. She didn't close the door all the way and the dog pushed it open and the bird flew out. This happened in Westview mobile home park in Westbank. Prince is a grey cockatiel who likes to whistle at you. My mom and his long time girlfriend pepper is very sad. If anyone hears him or sees him, PM me. Ps. he loves to eat off your plate.
skib7542

Post by skib7542 »

My neighbour lost her cockatiel a few years ago, she put the cage outside with bird feed in it and after a couple days the bird was sitting on top of it! Not saying it's guaranteed to help, but it's something to try! Also not a bad idea to do that with bedding/blankets your pets may have used to sleep with. Good luck to you all getting your fur/feather family back! I'm always keeping an eye out because you never know who you'll find.
just popping in
Lord of the Board

Post by just popping in »

We had a lovely visit today from Oiler, a friendly, loving Basset Hound, who was roaming the street. I only wish you had a personal tag on the dog so I could have called you to retrieve her instead of calling Dog Control, they would only give me pooch's name and no other personal info. I know she was just out for a leisurely stroll. She helped herself to a snack of cat food and drink of water while we waited. I hope they didn't charge you any money for retrieving her.
14Karma

Husky/Shepherd Found in Smith Creek

Post by 14Karma »

I have had a lovely day with a beautiful dog, a Husky/Shepherd cross with beautiful blue eyes, however
he is not mine. He was laying on my lawn this morning, needing water. My yard is fenced well enough for a small dog, he was able to get out.....only to return and stay the day. I have called Regional District with his tag number and they tried to call the owner but no luck, owners not home and not sure if they left a message or not. I just tried to call again but they are closed for the night.
Does anybody know who's dog this is?
Please private email me to retrieve him.
moosie768

Post by moosie768 »

Hi! Yes that's our dog! :D my wife and I live down on Shetler dr....i have pm'd you and would love to hear back!
smoked_out

Help please

Post by smoked_out »

If anyone in McKinley Landing has seen a boston terrier(brindli) with a collar and leash on, can you pleasse
call *please use the pm feature* he has had a seizure.
Last edited by Triple 6 on Jun 16th, 2015, 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed phone #

Return to “The Pet Lounge”