Lost & Found - For Animals Only

All about your pets. Bring kibble. And bits.
Bpeep
Mindquad

Re: Lost & Found - For Animals Only

Post by Bpeep »

I saved one.
He's in good shape.
I found him a good home already.
He goes there tonight.
People make me sick.
I'd like to toss that guy out of my car.
Seeking the apartment that is creating leasing interest concerns knowledgeable seclusive morons excessively.
Lore
Übergod

Post by Lore »

Thats so sad Bman.
At least you were able to save one.
I hope you run into him again so that you can
give him that something you have for him.
Theres just so many crazies out there.
Lore
Übergod

Post by Lore »

Found short haired black and white female cat.
Been around approx. 1 week and was not doing well.
Very small skinny and dehydrated.
Tattoo info is untraceable and the tattoo was done in June 2007
making the cat at least 7 1/2 - 9 yrs old or older.
Is being taken good care of and has improved in the last 24 hrs.
Really need to find this affectionate kitty's owner as I cannot
keep her and dread the thought of taking her to the SPCA
but may have to.
Owners of this kitty where are you???????
Nat71

Found Cat Oct 13, 2014

Post by Nat71 »

Bernard and Burtch area... Himalaya/ siamise
DJK77

Post by DJK77 »

Lost 2 yr old pure black male domestic short hair in south east Kelowna. Tattoo in his right ear (LKB 095). He is super friendly and has never gone far from my yard. Please contact me if he is seen, he is greatly missed
Attachments
1970422_10100250766345256_2710524378826844915_n.jpg
danicambs

Post by danicambs »

REUNION NEEDED!
Went up North for work and could not bring my dog. I thought I had found a great, forever home on a farm in Salmon Arm for my dog Stella. I believe the family has moved to the coast and given her away. I love her and desperately want her back, or at least to see here and settle my worries that shes in the wrong hands. Please help! If you have her or know of someone with a similar looking dog please contact me! I am back living in the area and would love to see her.

She goes by the name of Stella is a pitbull, german sheppard and mastiff mix. Would be around 3 years old now and was un-fixed last time I saw her.

Private message or e-mail.
Attachments
phone number removed
phone number removed
artistwithaflare
Board Meister

Post by artistwithaflare »

Went missing in the Glenrosa area/ Webber Area months ago
Sadly missed by his family
Please call SPCA if you have found him...we have a file open there

Black, short hair male cat approx. 4 yrs. old with a few white hairs on chest and tummy
Answers to ZiZi
Tattooed and Neutered

PLEASE HELP US BRING HIM HOME
REWARD
Just say it as it is!
Stagerguy

Post by Stagerguy »

Found two kittens, though one has since disappeared again. I'd say around 6 months old. Found along Highway 6 between Park Lane and Springfield Road. Found on Christmas day
Please PM.
Tacklewasher
Übergod

Post by Tacklewasher »

BarkNFly has a lost puppy on their Facebook page. Female Lab pup from the looks of it.
Tlovaghy

CAT MISSING IN OLD GLENMORE AREA!

Post by Tlovaghy »

Hello Everyone! My cat named Earl Grey has gone missing since January 11. He is dark grey, quite muscular and is not neutered. If anyone has any information or has seen him, please PM me.

Thank you
Attachments
image.jpg
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Post by oneh2obabe »

What area?
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Tlovaghy

Post by Tlovaghy »

It's Old Glenmore area- Caramillo court.
copper02
Board Meister

Post by copper02 »

We took our cat to the vet on Wednesday.He is a 13 lb Maine *bleep* cross neutered male.Very long fur and very friendly. Answers to Jasper. As soon as we got home he took off . He needs his medication. We have not seen him in 24 hrs. Missing from Fairview crt area of Glenrosa. Please phone 250 768-2389

JASPER HAS COME HOME
Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless,and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful Samuel Johnson
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Post by oneh2obabe »

Bagherra has gone missing from croc talk a couple days ago!! There has been 3 sightings of him in rutland on the corner of Hollywood and Springfield! If anyone has seen him please contact Doug at croc talk 250 717 6060, there is a reward for his where abouts and or his return!! Please help! Share this with your friends!! Myself and Doug will be out tomorrow after noon to continue the search! If anyone wouldn't mind helping he really needs it right now!! Bagherra is extremely friendly! And very missed from his family at croc talk!

Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
LoriWelbourne

Post by LoriWelbourne »

Our dog Charlie took off in the woods after something behind Last Mountain Park at the end of Webber Road in Glenrosa on March 23 and we've been searching for him ever since. He's a white Cockapoo, 20 inches high, 30 lbs and there have been 5 possible sightings of him so far. The last three were in Peachland in the last two days. One by the cemetery on Vernon/Elliott off Princeton, the other on the 6400 block of Renfrew and the last in front of IGA. Maybe he's trying to make his way back to Glenrosa now?

I tried attaching a flyer or his picture but it doesn't seem to be working for me. My recent column I wrote has the flyer at the bottom. Please click on it to see him. We all miss him desperately.
http://blogs.theprovince.com/2015/03/30 ... en-hearts/

Return to “The Pet Lounge”