New pooch?

All about your pets. Bring kibble. And bits.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Re: New pooch?

Post by Bsuds »

oneh2obabe wrote:All taken care of ... no need for Cujo to go any place except the vet's office.

:banana: :rate10:
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Post by oneh2obabe »

Once Cujo is neutered his dog licence will be $16.00 instead of the $50.00 for unaltered dogs. Vet certificate/bill is required as proof when you register the dog the first time then it's just the yearly fee.
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
dogspoiler
Buddha of the Board

Post by dogspoiler »

Updates, pics ?
Black Dogs Matter
oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

Friend was talking to Cujo's dad a few days and he said c'mon and see how he's doing. She took a peek into the house and chuckled at Cujo sprawled out on the floor having a nap. Going by their place in the next couple of days and will see if I can get a few pictures.
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
djrayner06

Post by djrayner06 »

Just a little up date on Cujo. He has made himself very much at home in our family. He has been to the vet all shots are done, nuetered and a full physical. Tail is slightly damaged, good teeth, no fleas and determined to be around 6 - 8 months old. His weight as of yesterday was 92 lbs. Loves to play in the yard. Was very skitish the first few times we put a collar on him but now he is ok, because it means walk time. We were going to build him a heated dog house but, he likes sleeping on the loveseat with his new blanket. The first time he was left in the house alone for more than a few hours my husband didn't let him out before he left so he peed at the back door right in my husbands shoes. Loves his baths sits right down in the bottom of the bath tub and as long as you are scrubbing he won't move. He has been a great addition to our family and all is well. My allergies are in check and no outbreaks or asthma attacks. We all love him and he is definetely a wonderful dog. My husband has some recent pictures that I will post later today.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

It's great to hear that!
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
dogspoiler
Buddha of the Board

Post by dogspoiler »

Still waitin for the pics :popcorn:
Black Dogs Matter
oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

Cujo's new owners said they were going to upload some pictures. Will drop by there tomorrow or the next day and ask them again. Talk about a spoiled pooch.

dogspoiler
Buddha of the Board

Post by dogspoiler »

Best kind :sunshine:
Black Dogs Matter
dogspoiler
Buddha of the Board

Post by dogspoiler »

I guess we will never get to see pics of the big guy :waaaaaaa: Good luck doggie
Black Dogs Matter
oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

Haven't seen the family in a couple of days but my gf saw Cujo on his walk yesterday and said he's doing fine. I'm going by his house today so I'll stop in and see if they can post pictures ... all I can do is ask.

Return to “The Pet Lounge”