Man Up

All about your pets. Bring kibble. And bits.
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Man Up

Post by oneh2obabe »

If Howard Stern is good at anything it's trash talking and he's in top form here. He gives a caller an earful about the caller's dad giving up the family dog.

Howard may be many things, but he's very pro-animal welfare.

Explicit language
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbgRtszI ... _embedded#!
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Amarow121
Generalissimo Postalot

Re: Man Up

Post by Amarow121 »

I feel the same way. Had a similar family situation, only rather than giving the pet up they chose to just put the pet down. :purefury:

I also get fed up with people complaining that pets cost money, like it's some sort of surprise.
If you can't afford vet bills, then you shouldn't have gotten the pet.

I imagine I'm going to get a lot of hate for that opinion but I am fed up with people complaining that they have to "give up" their pets because they can't come up with the vet fees. I'm sick of listening to people claim that someone else should pay for their pets that they chose to purchase and make part of their family.

Understandably circumstances can sometimes change, jobs can be lost, incomes can drop, or be fixed. But the vast majority of people complaining about the cost of their pet aren't destitute, they just don't want to give up their cigarettes or take out dinners or whatever frivolous expense they think they "need".

Drives me nuts...

Return to “The Pet Lounge”