Scared dog spared from being euthanized

All about your pets. Bring kibble. And bits.
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Re: Scared Dog spared from being euthenized

Post by grammafreddy »

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Post by flamingfingers »

Snif... :crocodiletears:
Chill
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

My Mother went to the SPCA to get a " watch" dog ( I had to stay in the car it always bothers me to see the poor things) Came out with a mini long hair wire hair Doxie that looked like Scrat. Sammie was to be put down that evening, so my Mother took her :) Sammie was one of the bestest doggies ever - enjoyed a happy spoilt life with my Mother. She had just sat cowering in the pen so no one bothered to pay attention to her. Miss Sammie she was awesome and brave and darn fun.
If there was a Loser contest you'd come in second
motorhomebabe
Lord of the Board

Post by motorhomebabe »

Isnt it funny how some dogs just persevere. My brother took a rescue dog years ago. We figure about 17 , It wound up at my Parents place, Mom passed in 2009 , Dad passed this year and dog is still going strong.Shes old and quite blind ,but very healthy and still going strong , living with another brother.
kelownawriter
Fledgling

Post by kelownawriter »

This is such a beautiful story, and it really shows that we have to try more to see beyond what you initially look at. Too many people go for the energetic, the bright eyed, the in your face, and they leave the other good animals behind because they aren't jumping out at you, but they need you just as much if not more. My cat is nine now, and when my family adopted her as a kitten she was the quiet grubby little runt of the litter. Her brothers got all the food and all the attention. Brought her home, scrubbed her up, and watched her eat like she hadn't in days. After a long sleep, she strutted through the house like it was her kingdom and turned into the strongest, healthiest cat we've ever owned.

Return to “The Pet Lounge”