Orphans

All about your pets. Bring kibble. And bits.
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Orphans

Post by oneh2obabe »

Was outside a couple of days ago waiting for my friend to show up when I could hear a kitten mewing. Kid across the road admitted he found 2 small kittens so he put 1 on my deck and left the other in the juniper bushes ... what a treat trying to get the poor thing.

Put them both in a box lined with towels and then in my shed hoping mama would show up. Haven't seen her so I brought them in the house, bought the catmilk and have been feeding them every 3-4 hours ... driving pooch up the wall when he hears them mewing.

Once they are big enough, they will be available to someone who will give them a forever home. Wait - the white/orange will be available, not sure about the black one - might keep him/her as it has a deformed rear leg but manages to get around quite nicely.

Last edited by oneh2obabe on Sep 26th, 2012, 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Re: Orphans

Post by grammafreddy »

Good for you to take on their care. Never could understand how people can ditch pets - especially the babies.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Lady tehMa
A Peer of the Realm

Re: Orphans

Post by Lady tehMa »

Sooooo cute. But I'm allergic. And hubby loathes cats . . . *sighs*
I haven't failed until I quit.

Return to “The Pet Lounge”