Cat kennels in Kelowna?

All about your pets. Bring kibble. And bits.
Sn0man
Generalissimo Postalot

Cat kennels in Kelowna?

Post by Sn0man »

Wondering if anyone knows of a cat kennel/boarding (longer term) in the Kelowna area? Going away and can't take the monster with me until I get moved and settled in to my new city, which could be a month or more.

Thanks!
Sunshine tax rebate recipient
Tootsie
Board Meister

Re: Cat kennels in Kelowna?

Post by Tootsie »

Try giving "The Cat's Meow Motel " in Glenmore a call at 250-861-6369.
Friends of ours always use them with nothing but glowing reports. I went with my sister to pick her cats up once & was very impressed with how clean and well run it was. Nice people running it too.
If you're heading south on Glenmore Rd. they're before you get to the dump (on the same side of the road)-look for the red barns. The cat motel is behind the barns. They also have a seperate building which they used to use to board small dogs (not sure if that's still the case or if it's all cat motel now).
Sn0man
Generalissimo Postalot

Re: Cat kennels in Kelowna?

Post by Sn0man »

Tootsie wrote:Try giving "The Cat's Meow Motel " in Glenmore a call at 250-861-6369.
Friends of ours always use them with nothing but glowing reports. I went with my sister to pick her cats up once & was very impressed with how clean and well run it was. Nice people running it too.
If you're heading south on Glenmore Rd. they're before you get to the dump (on the same side of the road)-look for the red barns. The cat motel is behind the barns. They also have a seperate building which they used to use to board small dogs (not sure if that's still the case or if it's all cat motel now).

I'll give them a call! Thanks!!
Sunshine tax rebate recipient

Return to “The Pet Lounge”