Cat's 10 Commandments

All about your pets. Bring kibble. And bits.
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Cat's 10 Commandments

Post by oneh2obabe »

Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
BCGrrrrl

Re: Cat's 10 Commandments

Post by BCGrrrrl »

Having just watched "Offbeat", a regular Castanet feature, I am sick at what pretends to be entertainment. The video today is of a recently 'homed' kitty, a beautiful orange tiger. His new owner is pulling and twisting the kitty to make it appear as though he is doing the dub step. The cat looks progressively unhappy and at the end is looking pained as well. C'mon Castanet, this is torture, not entertainment. Please use more care in what you post.
gardengirl
Walks on Forum Water

Post by gardengirl »

BCGrrrrl wrote:Having just watched "Offbeat", a regular Castanet feature, I am sick at what pretends to be entertainment. The video today is of a recently 'homed' kitty, a beautiful orange tiger. His new owner is pulling and twisting the kitty to make it appear as though he is doing the dub step. The cat looks progressively unhappy and at the end is looking pained as well. C'mon Castanet, this is torture, not entertainment. Please use more care in what you post.

I agree. You can see as the thing goes on that the cat is getting more and more upset. By the end, his ears are flattened out.
That is a clear indication that he is not happy. The video is not funny at all.
Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death.
omisimaw
Guru

Post by omisimaw »

Is there a link to this?
To be offended is a choice we make; it is not a condition inflicted or imposed upon us by someone or something else. - David A. Bednar
zookeeper
Walks on Forum Water

Post by zookeeper »

http://www.castanet.net/edition/news-story--25-.htm

I enjoy videos of well trained animals, I agree this was just plain stupid.
omisimaw
Guru

Post by omisimaw »

LOL the poor thing! Interesting it was so totally relaxed throughout but once the ears pinned back you know it was p'ssed. Mine would never put up with it and the back feet would have been having at the bare legs and arms of the kid... plus noises only heard from the grave....
To be offended is a choice we make; it is not a condition inflicted or imposed upon us by someone or something else. - David A. Bednar
GO4it

Post by GO4it »

Totally agree with the 10 commandments.
Did not like the Offbeat performance. I only watched a bit of it and felt sick to my stomach. Poor kitty.
banjr89
Fledgling

Post by banjr89 »

Just watched it . Absolutely absurd !!!! And not the least bit entertaining !!!

Return to “The Pet Lounge”