Small Dog Friends

All about your pets. Bring kibble. And bits.
Putch08

Small Dog Friends

Post by Putch08 »

So I have done a bit of searching, and haven't found anything similar to what I am looking for. I have two vaccinated and fixed chihuahuas who need some small friends to help them get socialized and play with. The dog parks around West Kelowna are filled with mostly large and some medium breeds, which intimidate my two a lot. Would anyone be interested in doing something similar? Thanks for any input or further ideas.
doc2013
Fledgling

Re: Small Dog Friends

Post by doc2013 »

I for one love this idea. I will not take either one of my dogs to any dog park in the okanagan. Hell, everytime I take them for a walk in our neighbourhood, I have to take one of my parents with me due to the amount of off leash dogs in this area. A safe, fenced, clean, happy socialization group would be an excellent idea. Trying to find responsible people to do this with may not be as easy as it should be.
Putch08

Post by Putch08 »

I agree with you completely. I am just baffled by the fact that no one else seems interested in something like this. It's truly sad. At least I know there is one other person who feels the same. Thanks for your input! I appreciate it a lot.
Amarow121
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Amarow121 »

I can only offer a large Newfie, so while I think it's a great idea, I can't offer anything useful.
Good luck organizing it!

Return to “The Pet Lounge”