License your dog: get rewarded

All about your pets. Bring kibble. And bits.
proudpetparent

License your dog: get rewarded

Post by proudpetparent »

As a former pet store retailer this is a great idea. Kudos to the forward thinking person at the RDCO for coming up with and implementing this idea!

http://www.mydogmatters.ca/

Would you be more likely to license your dog now?
godfatherI

Re: License your dog: get rewarded

Post by godfatherI »

What a great incentive!
Our fur kids have always been licensed - it's not that expensive and well worth it if a dog gets lost.
Hope this gets more owners out to buy a tag.
Good idea.
kgcayenne
Buddha of the Board

Post by kgcayenne »

I dig it.
"without knowledge, he multiplies mere words."
Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your kids.
goose

Post by goose »

I don't understand how the RDCO thinks........" The free 2013 dog license is only being offered from October 1st to 31st at either the main Regional District office at 1450 KLO Road or the Regional Dog Pound at 890 Weddell Place."
Smith adds, “Providing a license and permanent identification for your pet is the first principle of responsible dog ownership.
This is from the news release on their website. How is licensing your pet the FIRST PRINCIPLE of responsible dog ownership? What about proper care of said animal and everything else that goes along with being lucky enough to take care of it/them? Both of mine are licensed, only because if I was ever in an accident, they would be returned to my parents instead of sitting in a cell scared to death.

Return to “The Pet Lounge”