Little Dog Found

All about your pets. Bring kibble. And bits.
June45

Little Dog Found

Post by June45 »

Today at approximately 3:00pm, I found a little dog - male, possibly a Chihuahua/Pomeranian cross - wondering on the sidewalk on Leathead, adjacent to Ben Lee Park. He doesn't have any tags. Really nice little guy, very quiet. I will check back on this forum throughout the evening. If this sounds like your little friend please post an email address and I will respond to you. If I don't hear from anyone, I will probably take this little fella to the SPCA. Hope I hear from the owner. I am sure someone is lonely.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Re: Little Dog Found

Post by Bsuds »

There is a pet lost and found thread here...viewtopic.php?f=66&t=33044

I hope you find the dog's owner.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
busterbear

Post by busterbear »

Saw a missing dog poster in the Canadian tire parking lot today.
It was posted on a pole.
Sounds like the one you found.
June45

Little Dog Found

Post by June45 »

I posted this on the general forum, didn't know about this Pet Forum. At approximately 3:00pm today, I found a little dog, Pom/Chihuahua cross - male, on the sidewalk by Ben Lee Park. I hope the owner checks this forum. He is a really nice little guy and I am sure someone is missing him.
June45

Post by June45 »

Thanks very much. I didn't know about the Pet Forum. I have posted it there as well. I will check Canadian Tire out tomorrow. He is such a cute little guy. Someone really cares about him.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

You can call the SPCA and let them know you have the dog and if the owner calls them to see if someone has turned him in they will have your info. (that's how we got our dog back once)
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Post by oneh2obabe »

Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
June45

Post by June45 »

Unfortunately no. This little guy is tan with a black muzzle. Clipped quite short on the back with a mane in front. He kind of looks like he is out of the Lion King.
puparazzi

Post by puparazzi »

I've sent a pm to the OP. Your phone # has been removed/Trip
gardengirl
Walks on Forum Water

Post by gardengirl »

The owner has posted on Facebook

URGENT MISSING DOG: Rutland area - Ben Lee Park - This little guy was picked up from the front yard of his house by a lady driving a white mini cooper with a black stripe moments ago. Please keep an eye out for him He is super friendly and about 5 lbs. He is shaved with a lion cut and is fawn in color. Call 250-575-1686 if you see him or have any information!
Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death.
puparazzi

Post by puparazzi »

website removed/Trip
puparazzi

Post by puparazzi »

If you just called from a private number please call back. For some reason my phone wouldn't let me answer it!!!
puparazzi

Post by puparazzi »

I have sent the person who found the dog a private message with your phone #.Trip

I am waiting at the house that you found him infront of. I have a Santa Fe with pink and blue logos on the back. Unless u can find a way to give me your info if you could please come and drop him off here that would be greatly appreciated!! I miss him very much!!!
puparazzi

Post by puparazzi »

Or go on Facebook, the paws it forward dog rescue page has an ad for him and my phone number is on there.
Anonymous123
Lord of the Board

Post by Anonymous123 »

puparazzi wrote:If you just called from a private number please call back. For some reason my phone wouldn't let me answer it!!!

I used to have a plan that did not accept blocked calls. That may be your problem. Try PMing the original poster to let them know where you are at.
Be careful when you follow the masses.
Sometimes the M is silent

Return to “The Pet Lounge”