It followed me home!

All about your pets. Bring kibble. And bits.
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Re: It followed me home!

Post by flamingfingers »

Positive update: Bryan (responding to that name now) seems quite relaxed to the point where we can leave him on the comfy sofa and disperse (out the door, downstairs, into the ladies' chamber) and he does not grumble or whine.

He makes sure at night we are where we are supposed to be by supervising our bedrooms from time to time and catching a few hours of sleep in one or the other.

His training methodology seems to be working and he seems to be satisfied that his efforts are being recognized.

He also makes sure that we have proper exercise twice a day by long walks and he ensures that the neighborhood dogs remain respectful of his territorial imperative - in an adult dog conversation with miscreant ill mannered canines that only a Pyr is capable of: either TVC or massive body language presence.

It will still take a bit of time for him to accustom us to his particular demands as to how long we can take a leave of absence from his presence tho.
Chill
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Kool, glad to hear you're coming around to his way of thinking!
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Post by flamingfingers »

Well, a month into our tender mercies and he is really living the tough life as a dog. He has also pulled the 'escaPyr' a couple of times but has either come back on his own or been found just a block or two away, frolicking in the snow (he is easily missed in a snowbank):
Attachments
IMG_0929.JPG
IMG_0933.JPG
Chill
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

OMG - so sweet - so he's adopted you? You must be special!!
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
motorhomebabe
Lord of the Board

Post by motorhomebabe »

What a sweetheart! I am so glad It seems to be working out .

Return to “The Pet Lounge”