Rose Valley Veterinary Clinic-True Heros.Thank you

All about your pets. Bring kibble. And bits.
charliebean
Fledgling

Rose Valley Veterinary Clinic-True Heros.Thank you

Post by charliebean »

http://www.castanet.net/edition/news-st ... htm#119341

It seems like every time I turn around the amazing people at Rose Valley Veterinary Clinic are offering some sort of service for free to help the less fortunate or those in need(people and animals). This company and it's staff are some of the most unselfish people that I have heard about. We would be way better off in society if there were more businesses and people were like this. I want to thank you for this and hope that other people share their stories and gratitude and let others know just how truly lucky we are to have you in our community. If you have positive stories about them please share, they deserve to be recognized.
jbell

Re: Rose Valley Veterinary Clinic-True Heros.Thank you

Post by jbell »

AMEN....I truly believe Dr. Oz & staff have wings and this is his way of showing it. I wished he lived in my area so he could be my fur kids Dr. Although I will be taking my new fur baby to be spayed when she gets old enough. I will drive the distance to give him my support. Thank you Dr. Oz & staff for helping the helpless fur families your kindness is above & beyond.
matai
Banned

Post by matai »

Wow, talk about that. Kudos to dr Oz and his team!
Kybran

Post by Kybran »

I have brought all my pets to Dr Oz. They always go above and beyond what you would expect. We need to think of something we can do for them. Cause they are always helping others..
Symbonite
Lord of the Board

Post by Symbonite »

a business cant survive if things are done free or on the cheap
**Disclaimer: The above statement is in my OPINION only.

Return to “The Pet Lounge”