Psycho Siamese cat

All about your pets. Bring kibble. And bits.
Jo
Slot 16

Re: Psycho Siamese cat

Post by Jo »

I've always had the most lovely cats myself, never anything like this one, lol. She is a whole different kind of cat, and, I find, needs a whole different way of being managed. The cat that is the subject of this thread reminds me a lot of my daughter's cat, who is also a Siamese. I've had Siamese, none of them were nuts. Extra playful, and crazy acting, but sweet as anything. This cat doesn't 'play', ever. Her 'play' is practice strategic maneuvers, haha.
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Re: Psycho Siamese cat

Post by flamingfingers »

I had a cat, Fuzz who did play fight and would 'bite' and unsheath his claws when I picked him up, but he NEVER broke skin with his fangs and I never suffered anything more than a very minor scratch from his claws.... But THIS Psycho Cat means BUSINESS - my sister says he will sink his teeth into any available part of your anatomy and twist, turn and try to climb your frame with his claws - even so she tries to keep them trimmed. Maybe I will try to find a gunny sack to catch him in and just cut his leash cord and put him into His Bedroom if he shows attitude. The bugger is over 10 years old and I just don't want to be the proximate cause of his demise tho.....

Hopefully she will decide to take the cat with her when she takes the goats on the job!
Chill

Return to “The Pet Lounge”