Reminder!

All about your pets. Bring kibble. And bits.
zookeeper
Walks on Forum Water

Reminder!

Post by zookeeper »

Beautiful hot sunny day today, it's only the beginning! Hooray! Long warm evenings, perfect for walking the dog. Walking, not sticking your dog in the car to bake in the sun while you have your meeting. I hope I didn't interrupt it for too long.

I do hope I embarrassed you in front of your peers when I suggested that your dog, who was panting like crazy, probably would like a drink. Thank you to your co-worker for informing me on the spot that you know well enough how to take care of your dog, I didn't care to share my opinion of how I felt otherwise.

A friendly reminder to everyone and please share and spread the word, it is getting hot and is much worse in a vehicle, leave your dog at home.
Bunnyhop
Generalissimo Postalot

Re: Reminder!

Post by Bunnyhop »

If you see a dog is in danger, call the authorities.

My car was in a parking lot downtown, with no shade, from 9am to 4pm yesterday and I was surprised that it wasn't warmer inside when I got in. My dog might have been uncomfortable but it certainly wouldn't have been a death trap especially if I had left windows down.
zookeeper
Walks on Forum Water

Post by zookeeper »

Bunnyhop wrote:My dog might have been uncomfortable

:200:
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Post by oneh2obabe »

Not saying anyone should do this but ......
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.

Return to “The Pet Lounge”