truly sick humans

All about your pets. Bring kibble. And bits.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

truly sick humans

Post by GordonH »

Anyone who would do something like this needs serious help
https://www.castanet.net/news/BC/195161 ... lled-pizza
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
vegas1500
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: truly sick humans

Post by vegas1500 »

GordonH wrote:Anyone who would do something like this needs serious help
https://www.castanet.net/news/BC/195161 ... lled-pizza

Nope, they need a very serious beat down!
skydawg
Lord of the Board

Post by skydawg »

I think you may start to see more and more of this kind of thing. For the record I don't not support what this person did to this dog or any other animal. Like every situation there is always two sides to a story. Perhaps the person finally got sick of seeing piles of dog crap not being picked up, or dogs running off leash in a "on leash" area so he/she figures a piece of pizza with needles will discourage people from bring dogs to the area. Of course there are some seriously messed up folks that get a thrill from killing something but personally don't I think this is the case most times. Using kal park for example, there are crap piles and craps bags all over, why is this? Because the owners just don't give a sh*t. Does it *bleep* me off? Absolutely, but never to the point where I would poison or hurt the animal but there are others that are much less forgiving than myself and say screw it, you pigs want to leave your dog crap behind then here is what you get. Its a screwy way of thinking but everyone has their breaking point.
I'm not saying this dog owner brought this on himself but I think dog owners as a whole could help prevent this type of behaviour in a big way by cleaning up after the dog, follow the rules in whatever park you are in and respect others. Not everybody wants a dog running up to them when they have their own dog "on' the leash.

The dogs being poisoned around Marshall fields I believe to be the same situation. Lots of people use that park, pet owners and non pet owners.
Humans can be and will do some messed up sh*t. Try to curb this behaviour by respecting others and clean up after yourselves. You and your dog are not the only ones using the outdoors.
zzontar
Guru

Post by zzontar »

Makes me wonder why they don't go after the owners who don't clean up their dog's crap which would upset way less people. It's not like the dogs have a choice in the matter.
They say you can't believe everything they say.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

skydawg wrote:I think you may start to see more and more of this kind of thing. For the record I don't not support what this person did to this dog or any other animal. Like every situation there is always two sides to a story. Perhaps the person finally got sick of seeing piles of dog crap not being picked up, or dogs running off leash in a "on leash" area so he/she figures a piece of pizza with needles will discourage people from bring dogs to the area. Of course there are some seriously messed up folks that get a thrill from killing something but personally don't I think this is the case most times. Using kal park for example, there are crap piles and craps bags all over, why is this? Because the owners just don't give a sh*t. Does it *bleep* me off? Absolutely, but never to the point where I would poison or hurt the animal but there are others that are much less forgiving than myself and say screw it, you pigs want to leave your dog crap behind then here is what you get. Its a screwy way of thinking but everyone has their breaking point.
I'm not saying this dog owner brought this on himself but I think dog owners as a whole could help prevent this type of behaviour in a big way by cleaning up after the dog, follow the rules in whatever park you are in and respect others. Not everybody wants a dog running up to them when they have their own dog "on' the leash.

The dogs being poisoned around Marshall fields I believe to be the same situation. Lots of people use that park, pet owners and non pet owners.
Humans can be and will do some messed up sh*t. Try to curb this behaviour by respecting others and clean up after yourselves. You and your dog are not the only ones using the outdoors.

Dog park in question is off leash park.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

skydawg wrote:For the record I don't not support what this person did to this dog or any other animal.
Why would this even have to be stated? I would love to believe no one would support this but, sadly, there will be those that do.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
LTD
Lord of the Board

Post by LTD »

skydawg wrote:I think you may start to see more and more of this kind of thing. For the record I don't not support what this person did to this dog or any other animal. Like every situation there is always two sides to a story. Perhaps the person finally got sick of seeing piles of dog crap not being picked up, or dogs running off leash in a "on leash" area so he/she figures a piece of pizza with needles will discourage people from bring dogs to the area. Of course there are some seriously messed up folks that get a thrill from killing something but personally don't I think this is the case most times. Using kal park for example, there are crap piles and craps bags all over, why is this? Because the owners just don't give a sh*t. Does it *bleep* me off? Absolutely, but never to the point where I would poison or hurt the animal but there are others that are much less forgiving than myself and say screw it, you pigs want to leave your dog crap behind then here is what you get. Its a screwy way of thinking but everyone has their breaking point.

two sides to this , really? are you insane? you actually think someone putting needles in food because theyre tired of poop in a park is another side of the story that's messed up, I think you might be a little damaged yourself to even try and defend an action like this go seek some help
Last edited by LTD on Apr 22nd, 2017, 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

?? Not understanding why repost someone else's post without a comment?
LTD
Lord of the Board

Post by LTD »

accidently hit submit
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

I get PO when pet owners don't cleanup after there pets, no matter how PO that makes me. There is absolutely no way would I try to take it out on any pet/dog.
I would give piece of my mind to owners when I see them not cleaning up after their dog had a dump (only if I see it & owner does nothing to clean it up).

I happened to be in major pet store early last week, a dog had whizz... owner was just going walk away. I said there is a cleaning station right over there
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

GordonH wrote:I happened to be in major pet store early last week, a dog had whizz... owner was just going walk away. I said there is a cleaning station right over there

LTD - understood. GordonH - letting a dog have a whiz and ignoring it is not the issue - whole different mindset at play here :(
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

GordonH wrote:I happened to be in major pet store early last week, a dog had whizz... owner was just going walk away. I said there is a cleaning station right over there

Fancy wrote:LTD - understood. GordonH - letting a dog have a whiz and ignoring it is not the issue - whole different mindset at play here :(

It all about taking responsibility for your pet, whizzing outside is nothing.... totally different inside someone else place or business. Since another customer could slip & injury themselves, pet owners should cleanup behind there pets.

Cleanup dumps outside & both dumps & whizzes inside, unless its in your own home or backyard. Then do whatever you want

Added later:
Who knows why someone would lace needles into piece of pizza, just doing that tells me they are really fu :cuss: ked up.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

GordonH wrote:Who knows why someone would lace needles into piece of pizza, just doing that tells me they are really fu :cuss: ked up.

This is the topic - and there's nothing anyone can do except try to catch the mentally ill person doing it.
skydawg
Lord of the Board

Post by skydawg »

two sides to this , really? are you insane? you actually think someone putting needles in food because theyre tired of poop in a park is another side of the story that's messed up, I think you might be a little damaged yourself to even try and defend an action like this go seek some help

Good god, I'm not defending the actions of this person.

Return to “The Pet Lounge”