Pet Pictures

All about your pets. Bring kibble. And bits.
Libelle
Guru

Re: Pet Pictures

Post by Libelle »

Yer a mean one there Roadie. I think the kitty is cute.
Equity will not suffer a wrong to be without a remedy
Roadster
Time waster at work

Post by Roadster »

I never said he aint cute, just said he would make a good windsock with them big honkin ears he's got. We would feed him of course for all of his work. I never seen a cat with ears that big, how does he hold his head up? :dyinglaughing:
♥ You and 98 other users LIKE this post
gardengirl
Walks on Forum Water

Post by gardengirl »

all tattooed wrote:That was my neighbourg's cat when I was living in Cornwall. Would fit in one's hand.

OMG so cute. Do you know what kind of cat it was?
Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death.
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Post by grammafreddy »

gardengirl wrote:
all tattooed wrote:That was my neighbourg's cat when I was living in Cornwall. Would fit in one's hand.

OMG so cute. Do you know what kind of cat it was?

Am thinking maybe an abyssinian cat?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abyssinian_%28cat%29
http://www.abyssinianbc.org/
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
French Castanut
Lord of the Board

Post by French Castanut »

Lol to roadie..

And I don't know which kind of cat it is but it was cute..
Vote C'Nutz for President of the Republic of BC May 14th!
Woodenhead
Guru

Post by Woodenhead »

my cat = Willie
my dog = Winfield

Winfield died a few years back. I named him after Dave Winfield, as I got him right after the Jays won the World Series - I was living in Ontario then & had no idea the town of the same name even existed, at that time.

Willie is a little porkchop. lol
Your bias suits you.
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Post by oneh2obabe »

Sorry to hear Winfield isn't here but he's waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge. Such such sorrowful eyes in that picture. It's like "oh no, he's got the camera again".

Willie is a handsome boy. Sheets are a good colour match - he can blend in if he doesn't want you to find him.
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
dandynick5
Guru

Post by dandynick5 »

That top picture of your cat is a classic! We had a cat just like that and that was exactly his look too. Kind of a "Meh, whatever" look. Love it!
This signature may be a forgery.
Woodenhead
Guru

Post by Woodenhead »

oneh2obabe wrote:Such such sorrowful eyes in that picture. It's like "oh no, he's got the camera again".

Actually, it's more like "I'm not sure I like having Willie this close to me." Winfield was always unsure of the cat; Willie always wanted to be buddies. hahaha
Your bias suits you.
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Post by oneh2obabe »

Had a 6 lb. cat who ruled the 50 lb. dog. The dog would be sleeping and the cat would get between the dog's shoulders and go to sleep. First time the dog got up, the cat swatted him on the nose a couple of times. Dog decided it was safer to stay down until the cat woke up. The dog would look at me as if to say "mom, I want to get up and the cat won't move".
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
dandynick5
Guru

Post by dandynick5 »

That's cute and totally true! My 90 pound mutt is ruled by the scruffy little feline here too.
Woodenhead
Guru

Post by Woodenhead »

lol that's funny

In the case of my pets, there was never any fighting/swatting; what would happen is if Willie would get too close, Winfield would get up & move away, or occasionally he would gently growl & Willie would move away until the growling stopped, then plop down. That's as far as anything ever went. Always made me laugh tho.
Your bias suits you.
Jo
Slot 16

Post by Jo »

I think my most favourite pet stories of all are the 'big dog vs little macho alpha kitten' stories. Having seen this kind of thing first-hand, and almost perished from laughing, I love reading other stories along the same line. I wonder if there ought to be a 'Big dog vs little macho alpha kitten' thread. I, for one, would subscribe to it, lol.
dandynick5
Guru

Post by dandynick5 »

A few pictures of old pets who have moved on and their close encounters. The rabbit and the cat were meeting for the first time. The cat was all "What is THAT!" The rabbit was "Meh."
a.jpg

b1.jpg

b2.jpg
dandynick5
Guru

Post by dandynick5 »

Good buddies to the end.
Good buddies to the end.

Return to “The Pet Lounge”