Wise Man

Share your jokes, cartoons, funny stories.
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Wise Man

Post by oneh2obabe »

The girls in the brothel were frankly skeptical when a ninety-year-old man came in and put his money down on the front desk, but finally a good-hearted hooker took him up to her room.

Imagine her surprise when he proceeded to make love to her with more energy and skill than any man she had ever known.

"I've never come so many times," she gasped. "How about once more, on the house?"

"All right," conceded the old geezer, "but I have to take a five-minute nap and you must keep your hands on my penis, just so, while I'm asleep."

She agreed eagerly, and as soon as he woke up, he gave her an even better lesson in lovemaking.

"Oh God," gasped the hooker ecstatically, "I can't get enough of you. Please, just once more—I'll pay you."

The old man agreed, subject to the same conditions, and just before he nodded out, the hooker said, "Excuse me, but would you mind explaining about the nap and why I have to keep my hands on your privates?”

"I'm ninety years old," retorts the man, "so is it so surprising I need a little rest? As for the other, it's because the last time while I was napping they took my wallet."
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.

Return to “Laugh-In”