Fake News

Share your jokes, cartoons, funny stories.

Fake News

Postby d0nb » Jul 29th, 2017, 5:34 pm

fAKE nEWS fLASH!

I am tweeting my LAST tweet, because FAILING TWITTER has become VERY BAD. VERY VERY BAD!

I invite my HUGE number of supporters to join me on my new, VERY, VERY GREAT social networking site, 'PITH,' where I will continue to make PITHY observations about the world that revolves around me.

Pith on the DISHONEST MEDIA, illegal aliens, job-stealing foreigners, the Swamp, RINOS, that guy from up there in the boonies everyone loves (go figure) and what ever else crosses my mind when I can't sleep at night.

Pith will never be the same; believe me. :up:
“The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected.” ― G.K. Chesterton April 19, 1924
d0nb
Übergod

Liked in: 976 posts

Re: Fake News

Postby d0nb » Jul 29th, 2017, 5:45 pm

fAKE nEWS fLASH!

From: Serial Failed Presidential Hopeful Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton:

I'm finally ready to admit that I LOST. And, because taking 'RESPONSIBILITY' is too lofty a term for a lying, elitist, condescending snot like me, I now accept the entire BLAME for my LOSS. I was a LOUSY candidate and would have been an even WORSE president. You dodged a bullet!

Just Kidding!!! :crazy:

P.S. Like me, it's far too good for you, but get out and buy my new book anyway, you Deplorable Ba$tards!. :-X
“The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected.” ― G.K. Chesterton April 19, 1924
d0nb
Übergod

Liked in: 976 posts

Re: Fake News

Postby TreeGuy » Nov 12th, 2018, 12:01 pm

TreeGuy

Liked in: 3202 posts

Return to Laugh-In