Fake News

Share your jokes, cartoons, funny stories.
d0nb
Grand Pooh-bah

Fake News

Post by d0nb »

fAKE nEWS fLASH!

I am tweeting my LAST tweet, because FAILING TWITTER has become VERY BAD. VERY VERY BAD!

I invite my HUGE number of supporters to join me on my new, VERY, VERY GREAT social networking site, 'PITH,' where I will continue to make PITHY observations about the world that revolves around me.

Pith on the DISHONEST MEDIA, illegal aliens, job-stealing foreigners, the Swamp, RINOS, that guy from up there in the boonies everyone loves (go figure) and what ever else crosses my mind when I can't sleep at night.

Pith will never be the same; believe me. :up:
The biggest problem of censorship is that it tends to be the last resort of the ideologically arrogant and intellectually lazy … A day spent in defense of freedom of speech is a day spent in the company of bigots and hate mongers. – Omid Malekan
d0nb
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Fake News

Post by d0nb »

fAKE nEWS fLASH!

From: Serial Failed Presidential Hopeful Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton:

I'm finally ready to admit that I LOST. And, because taking 'RESPONSIBILITY' is too lofty a term for a lying, elitist, condescending snot like me, I now accept the entire BLAME for my LOSS. I was a LOUSY candidate and would have been an even WORSE president. You dodged a bullet!

Just Kidding!!! :crazy:

P.S. Like me, it's far too good for you, but get out and buy my new book anyway, you Deplorable Ba$tards!. :-X
The biggest problem of censorship is that it tends to be the last resort of the ideologically arrogant and intellectually lazy … A day spent in defense of freedom of speech is a day spent in the company of bigots and hate mongers. – Omid Malekan
TreeGuy
Lord of the Board

Re: Fake News

Post by TreeGuy »

Return to “Laugh-In”