Love at first sight in Shoppers d/m

Share your jokes, cartoons, funny stories.
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Re: Love at first sight in Shoppers d/m

Post by Catsumi »

Silly boy! She might have been a physiotherapist, always willing to help.

You missed your big chance.

Now I eat dinner, all alone and wondering, what if .....?
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

Or, you could have said "hey, my name is Oldtrucker. How do you like me so far?" [icon_lol2.gif]
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

Just for the slight entertainment value, OT, you could just touch the "like" button, just for moi !

Let me be your first ( and maybe only) like.

A feather in my cap.

I wait, anxiously.

Unknown
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

Oldtrucker, meet Swainson, my trusty lawyer.

We can hammer something out.

Unknown
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Is there a romance brewing? Should I book a venue? Flowers? OHHHHHH I'm gonna cry :cry: :cry: :cry:
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Cancels venue :sleepdeprived:
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

Aaah! Be patient QK. All is not lost.

A secret assignation of blissful consummation may yet transpire.

Just a quick slip between the 400 count threads, the right button pushed (like it so far?) and the goal achieved. [icon_lol2.gif]

Forget the flowers, bring ttongsul. :biggrin:

Seems I am recovering, now

Swainson, not so much.

Unknown
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

Ttongsul reserved for special events here at Casternut, and I am still waiting. :200:

Retainer and Swainson disappeared in direction of Swillshop, he's not huggable, nor likeable. Myself, on the other hand ......

C'mon OT, word's out that you're up to it.

Unknown
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

Talk, we are all alone.

Unknown
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

Nary a once; however,if you check your history, you will see that I have smiled upon you many times.

Turnabout is fair, yes?

Unknown
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

OT, dearie, I just know for certain that should you comply with my very reasonable request, shucking off your "like" virginity at once, it WILL be good for me and simultaneously rid you of the guilty shame you live with, poor lad.

You have pointed out that I am experienced having accepted from and given joy regularly and generously to many who haunt the threads, but like you I too was once virginal. :-X It changed the course of my life when I did it the first time, like an electric shock of pleasure it became addictive, gratifying, all-consuming. :biggrin: I no longer can recall who my first was, perhaps they do and will step forward when studying this thread after it has been reverently archived.

You admit to having great hurdles to overcome OT, but I, gentle Catsumi, am here to help you rectify the lopsided situation you have created for yourself, 660 posts, 360 likes, zero likes given. I search my brain's excuse file and come up empty as to why, why would you willingly stay mired in a zero sum corner? Imagine the smiles of contentment all around the boards when you commence bestowing small blessings of approval to other posters, who will be even more generous to you in future. Songs of halleljhla will burst from the threads, even B.C.

OT! What could you possibly be waiting for? I am here, now, waiting and receptive, (overlooking allusions to squirrel).

Your very first engagement with 'like' will afford you instant release, satisfaction and a clearer mind to boot. The whole globe benefits eventually.

Press that 'like' button, OT, join the populace that's doing it! We would all welcome your new persona of nonvirgin poster.

:smt045
Last edited by Catsumi on May 16th, 2018, 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Unknown
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

Queen K wrote:Is there a romance brewing? Should I book a venue? Flowers? OHHHHHH I'm gonna cry :cry: :cry: :cry:

I know right? So far Catsumi is making all the right moves but unfortunately, if I was to rate Oldtrucker's performance I'd have to give him one and a half "gracefully" twisted ankes out of two. :-X
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

I have plugged all peepholes (personholes?) and locked the doors. You are shy about revealing yourself to others, especially when I guide you slowly, silkily and smoothly, slightly closer to the waiting button. I've dimmed the lights and we are alone ....

Unknown
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Soft music fades out in the background. Chandeleirs are dimmed

Castanet members eagerly await the soon to come next installment of "Love at first sight in Shopper d/m

Sighs can be heard in the background, everyone is fanning themselves from the searing heat. Slippered feet shuffle.

Will he? Will he not? Poor Catsumi, lovely, perfumed damsel, long soft black and white hair being brushed, sweetly singing "oh where art thou OT, where aren't thou?
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

Queen K wrote:Soft music fades out in the background. Chandeleirs are dimmed

Castanet members eagerly await the soon to come next installment of "Love at first sight in Shopper d/m

Sighs can be heard in the background, everyone is fanning themselves from the searing heat. Slippered feet shuffle.

Will he? Will he not? Poor Catsumi, lovely, perfumed damsel, long soft black and white hair being brushed, sweetly singing "oh where art thou OT, where aren't thou?

:popcorn:
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.

Return to “Laugh-In”