Love at first sight in Shoppers d/m

Share your jokes, cartoons, funny stories.
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Re: Love at first sight in Shoppers d/m

Post by Catsumi »

OT, you know by now that after my rigorous training in laser-like focussing, patience, stamina and overcoming all obstacles that I will wait. I will be here, right where you left me, aroused and unsatisfied in my one desire.

Since 2013 you've been a member. Mathematically that means you have been a voyeur upon many thousands of acts of communication (mostly depraved suggesting such as hermaphroditic copulation), barely participating at the rate of 150 replies per annum. A looky-loo, a watcher. Rumours are spreading, pitchforks sharpened and so I fear for your personal safety. So yes, I shall wait to guide you down the righteous path, open doors to introduce you to hidden delights.

Fifteen hours OT. Perhaps a brief stop with an encouraging reply.

:biggrin:
Last edited by Catsumi on May 16th, 2018, 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

p.s. As you can see, I am experiencing difficulty in keeping the hordes from breaking down the gates and destroying our privacy while you commit yourself to completing the act.

Resolve, while driving that huge sexy truck, to muster your courage and break through with that enlarged digit, to the satisfying result of a 'like' given freely and joyously received.
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
W105
Guru

Post by W105 »

The Days of Our Likes"...do it Oldtrucker, you might "like" it :)
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Discrete Castanetters are tip toeing out of the room, perhaps to survey the popcorn selection or freshen up in the powder rooms
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

While waiting for OT's return we could use our time productively by answering the oft asked question: Why are skunks so admired and revered globally?

Although difficult to pinpoint just one outstanding attribute, let's turn to reference material easily at hand.

Symbolically, Skunkdom has characterists which so many of us aspire to:

IMG_3787.PNG

If you dream of Skunk (as OT surely does), the Chinese interpret your nightly mindtrippings for you:
FullSizeRender.jpg

After absorbing the material, most would ask themselves a further question: Is there any reasonable doubt remaining undispelled that Skunk means no harm and enjoys the adulation of being 'liked', petted and fed walnuts and saskatoon jam?

Unknown
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Turns on the A/C because it feel like 100 degrees in here. It's actually 80, but it's the humidity.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
W105
Guru

Post by W105 »

hahahaha Queen..I know, it's getting pretty hot in here...I could have lit a smoke off your comment oldtrucker..lol

Catsumi is going to be one smiling skunk this morning when she reads that :) is today the day ??
zookeeper
Walks on Forum Water

Post by zookeeper »

Seriously gotta start shopping at Shoppers Drug Mart
W105
Guru

Post by W105 »

funny-sexy-fail-recorder.jpg

this is how I am picturing Oldtrucker waiting patiently for Catsumi's reply :)
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

Clears room, locks doors, draws shades, lights candles

Well, good morning OT, my goodness, I can't help but notice you rise early. My, but you are strong and vigorous to be able to drive huge trucks for 15 hours and then post to me at 4:20 a.m. I think I detect some eagerness there on your part, OT, and I understand completely your desires, your wish to draw closer to me. And yes, I did wait for you as agreed, but fell into restful slumber at 10 pm.

Skunk factoids truly are enlightening and shows your fears of a lynx-scorpion scenario just don't apply here. Gentle followerer of Skunk, I am completely willing to bend to your wishes and assume the dominant role. (dog whip in right hand, velvet mask over eyes).

You seem rigid and tense, do you mind if I massage that muscular neck of yours while we chat? You fret unnecessarily about the jealousy of "otherposters"; once you've touched my sensitive, pulsing icon, they'll realize that they too may meet a shower released from your pent-up reluctance set free of bonds, at last, at last. Look on the positive side OT dearie, once you've caressed my silky smooth button....the respect you will command upon entering a thread, any thread, with your post waving bravely in the breeze.; The hero of every cause, the arbiter of reason, the decider of fates. It is heady stuff once you get your mojo-"like" vibrating. That is what happens when you accept The Way of Skunk into your life. (Services held at Swillhole, Friday nights, 7 pm) (cash donations appreciated).

Now roll over so I can work on your spine. My, my. (laps up a little ttongsul)

On the negative side, should you fail in your promise of endowing me with your virgin-like, I foresee your future life demeaned and a source of rude remarks from fellow posters, following and harassing you from thread to thread. I foresee this dribbling out into the wide world, everywhere you go. Imagine your fav truck stop where you dine with your pals. You enter, snickers and snorts heard, and the cook yells out "hey OldTrucker, what would you LIKE today?". Or, your lifelong friends using the word at every opportunity "well, you know, like, like it was, ya know, like this and like..." You can plainly see that failure should not be a considered option. Now, let's set aside the ugly implications of a failure to consummate, OT. Let's turn our eyes, our souls, and digits to the waiting job at hand.

Now turn a little to the right....

There, there now, I see you are more than ready, but just to be sure, I smack your waiting palm with dog whip, take gently into my tiny paw your very large and throbbing index and together, we silkily slide, smoothly towards that button of fulfilled dreams.

Unknown
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Applies for Laugh-in to be Rated PG
W105
Guru

Post by W105 »

this song's for you kids..Oldtrucker and Catsumi :) the Greatest "Like Story" of all time ~

Like Will Keep Us Together

Captain & Tennille

Like will keep us together
Think of me babe, whenever
Some sweet-talking girl comes along, singing her song
Don't mess around, you've just got to be strong, just stop
'Cause I really like you, stop
I'll be thinking of you
Look in my heart and let like keep us together
You
You belong to me now
Ain't gonna set you free now
When those girl start hanging around talking me down
Hear with your heart and you won't hear a sound, just stop (stop)
'Cause I really like you, stop (stop)
I'll be thinking of you
Look in my heart and let like keep us together
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

Oldtrucker, you just can't wander off LIKE that to immerse yourself in the rising tidewaters at your doorstep!

Just ignore the clappers, footstompers and cheerleaders shouting your name in encouragement.

Finish now the task set out before you lest the moment be lost forever. :-X

Unknown
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

You casually mention my steamy Inbox. Upon checking, I now find it overflowing with requests from other like-virgins, some threatening anonymous ill-spelt missives, multiple pleas from Shoppers Drugs to bring our union to a quick and timely close as their parking lot is covered with gentlemen flailing about yelping "Catsumi, bring me a Catsumi!". A state of emergency is pending.

I was not implying an "or else" scenario, just words of encouragement to harden your resolve, stiffen your spine. I do not doubt that you are a hottie, your words certainly bolster that picture. Deeds back up words.

By all means, dominate away, OT; you will find Catsumi to be pliant, silkenly submissive and demure when called upon to be so.

I wait for the promised sensual experience, as does Shoppers, et als.

Unknown
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

Aaaah yes! I was your first! You shall never forget me, OT.

The crowds gather at the gates so I think your appearance on the balcony to show yourself, prove that you are unscathed, beaming with happiness and relief, would be most welcome.

I will shyly hide behind the curtain, smiling, and maybe perhaps, we could do this again?

Are you up for it?

Unknown

Return to “Laugh-In”