Why does Vernon suck? Who is interested in making it better?

dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Why does Vernon suck? Who is interested in making it bet

Post by dontrump »

Scrobins94 wrote:Vernon is beautiful. But the people there are so *bleep* backwards (I'm generalizing). Usually people who love Vernon are those who come from even shittier places, like Lumby, Cherryville, or Alberta.

man you need to take a few lessons in reality; I have lived here since 1965 and most certainly don't agree one little bit
I have met many many people whom have moved here they come from many larger centers such as Toronto Ottawa Calgary Edmonton lower mainland Victoria regina etc
bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Post by bob vernon »

Yeah! Albertans and Lumbonians can be nice, too. Even if it's only a minority of them. Cherryvillains? Bad, all bad.
slimebucket

Post by slimebucket »

I am a taxi driver in Vernon, and before that was a delievery driver for years.

This town used to be great. Used to be amazing. Then 2010 hit and Vancouver shipped lots of problem people who need methadone to Vernon (I lived in Vancouver at the time and witnessed it happen 3 times, cops giving homeless with methadone needs tickets to vernon) thats when Vernon became horrible.

I had to stop working nights I was so afraid for my safetly. The selfishness of this town is crazy. Pedestrians are selfish, drivers are selfish, company owners are selfish, the customers are selfish. Everyone has this ME ME ME ONLY mentally in this town.

Find it hard to get a taxi? Yeah we cannot keep workers as this town always scares em away.

Return to “North Okanagan”