Protesters at IPE against mini chuck-wagons

Xia33
Übergod

Re: Protesters at IPE against mini chuck-wagons

Post by Xia33 »

There really is no difference.....yes, they are mini's as opposed to tb's....pilons as opposed to barrels....an enclosed "arena" as opposed to a track....and tbs are faster than mini's.....but that is where the difference ends. If one pony goes down, basically the team goes down in a heap. Broken limbs are every bit as possible with these mini's as they are for the big horses. So the same as a dog jumping whatever? Not likely. Yes, they are cute and may be well cared for. (As the. Owners/drivers tout every year about the tb chucks). it is still a money maker for the rodeo and for the owners who have extras waiting in the background....but, most importantly, an accident is just waiting to happen...as it is every year at the big chucks.
bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Post by bob vernon »

Didn't God put animals on earth for us to use and enjoy? And eat. These leftist do-gooders who don't like seeing animals compete will go home and put a roast in the oven for supper. It's entertaining to watch them. And besides, our God is all-forgiving, so if it turns out that he really doesn't like us injuring or killing them for entertainment, it's still okay, because we just have to ask Him to forgive us, and it's done. Presto. We can do pretty much anything we want and it's okay.

Maybe one of these days the IPE could have dog fights, or at least cock fights. Maybe even bull baiting with the excess bulls from the agricultural industry. Losers in the judging ring could really be losers. It all fits with agriculture.
twobits
Guru

Post by twobits »

Xia33 wrote:There really is no difference.....yes, they are mini's as opposed to tb's....pilons as opposed to barrels....an enclosed "arena" as opposed to a track....and tbs are faster than mini's.....but that is where the difference ends. If one pony goes down, basically the team goes down in a heap. Broken limbs are every bit as possible with these mini's as they are for the big horses. So the same as a dog jumping whatever? Not likely. Yes, they are cute and may be well cared for. (As the. Owners/drivers tout every year about the tb chucks). it is still a money maker for the rodeo and for the owners who have extras waiting in the background....but, most importantly, an accident is just waiting to happen...as it is every year at the big chucks.

Oh lord. I'm sure god didn't create horses to carry your butt or anyone else's on it's spine either. Get over it and pick a battle that is not so pathetic in it's reasoning. What's your next noble cause? The chicken that plays baseball or the pig race at the PNE.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.
Xia33
Übergod

Post by Xia33 »

lol....not protesting anything....don't like it and don't attend....you are welcome to enjoy! lmao
twobits
Guru

Post by twobits »

Xia33 wrote:lol....not protesting anything....don't like it and don't attend....you are welcome to enjoy! lmao

Damn straight I'll enjoy the mini chucks. It's entertainment akin to the pig races. There is no comparison between the mini's and the tb's at the stampede. That comparison is where you lose everyone.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.
Xia33
Übergod

Post by Xia33 »

Do I care what you think? No.lol. By the way....who is "everyone"?
Medichill

Post by Medichill »

I was there and just found out about them. Kinda *bleep* I missed watching them. I'm sure they're a riot to watch. Oh and I loved the rodeo. Can't wait till bext year.

Return to “North Okanagan”