Losing all respect for RCMP

Midnite
Fledgling

Re: Losing all respect for RCMP

Post by Midnite »

Donald G wrote:To Midnite ...

Created my own evidence ??

That is correct, remember you claimed the citizen had given the Member the finger but when called out on it repeatedly you couldn't provide any proof because it didn't happen.
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

To Midnite ...

Part of the released information indicated that the passenger made a hand motion to the cop. Whether it was his arms in the air or actual finger motion has not been conclusively identified to this day. The middle finger as a communication device is a common. I still do not know if my ASSUMPTION was right or wrong.

Given the regular assumptions that are routinely made on Castanet, especially by those who attempt to vilify the police, I think I can live with my assumption that has neither been proven nor disproven.
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by dontrump »

Donald G wrote:To Partmanpartfish ...

Since only one side of the story has been told and you are, IMO, well noted for making anti police comments regardless of the circumstances I will refrain from commenting until ALL of the information has been made available.

Since the central figure in the scenario was not a member of the RCMP at the time, and his association with the RCMP has been terminated, apparently as a result of the incident, I fail to follow your logic in condemning the Police.

IMO there is a lot NOT being disclosed by the person complaining and you seem quite happy to completely ignore that glaring fact in your mad rush to try to put the police in the worst light possible.

your a slightly misguided person in this matter.After reading all the news releases on this deal it was without any doubt the
ex cop was fired for involving the police in this matter by lieing and spreading misinformation which caused (in my opinion)
a wrongfull arrest.However there was never a need for four police cars to attent and arrest this individual and therein lies
the obvious wrong doing on the police in the first place a little more remeadial DD would have been in order
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

The thread contains a number of opinions based on little more than conjecture from various people who have in the past made it clear that they neither trust nor like the police. I am not sure that the whole truth will ever be made known to those not directly involved in the situation. The part that the actual RCMP officers played in the situation is not identified. It is what it is.
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by dontrump »

Donald G wrote:The thread contains a number of opinions based on little more than conjecture from various people who have in the past made it clear that they neither trust nor like the police. I am not sure that the whole truth will ever be made known to those not directly involved in the situation. The part that the actual RCMP officers played in the situation is not identified. It is what it is.

On contrare its very clear that officers involved(many) automatically took the side of a ex cop whom was employed
as a civilian at the cop shop.Had a warrant sworn out and went and arrested and charged the innocent other person.Then when they realized they were conned they fired the guy(ex cop) BUT there should have been aplogies and some reprecussions towards the cops for )1 overreacting 2) not properly investigating the situation from the get go
this based on all the available news articles IN FACT in my opinion had this guy not screamed blue murder and got a good lawyer Iam not sure the cops would have ever admitted wrong doing on their side

Lets get back to the fact the lieing POS ex cops dog attacked and bite this guy that's the real story here
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

Unread postby dontrump » 2 minutes ago

On contrare its very clear that officers involved(many) automatically took the side of a ex cop whom was employed
as a civilian at the cop shop.Had a warrant sworn out and went and arrested and charged the innocent other person

From what little verified information has been made available it appears to me that the cops collected what evidence was available and, although not stated, forwarded it to Crown Counsel who would have made the decision regarding charges if a warrant was issued. The police also appear to have, to the extent possible, taken steps to rectify the situation as they became aware of the additional information.

It is not a perfect world and policing is not a perfect science.
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by dontrump »

what comes first? 1)The ex cop makes up a bad lie then roughly 6-8 cops believe him so apply for a warrant and pull off a totally totally unwarranted multi car multi cop raid and arrest this guy and then present it to crown for charges

2) all of above except they talk to crown first????????????????????????????????????
workingclasshero
Fledgling

Post by workingclasshero »

the falsely accused individual's problems are not over, the RCMP maintain their own record system apart from the
official system for maintaining criminal records, that RCMP record will pop up when ever he is stopped by the RCMP or
when ever he comes across the border. he can expect to get the "royal" treatment when ever this happens.
a stay of proceedings means that the charges can be reinstated any time in the future, he would have been better
off to have gone to court and have the charges dismissed. the charges stay on the books and show up for ever.
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by dontrump »

workingclasshero wrote:the falsely accused individual's problems are not over, the RCMP maintain their own record system apart from the
official system for maintaining criminal records, that RCMP record will pop up when ever he is stopped by the RCMP or
when ever he comes across the border. he can expect to get the "royal" treatment when ever this happens.
a stay of proceedings means that the charges can be reinstated any time in the future, he would have been better
off to have gone to court and have the charges dismissed. the charges stay on the books and show up for ever.

that's fear mongering bs

Return to “North Okanagan”