Accident on Hwy 97 by Westwold Feb 25 2016

bbanddh28

Accident on Hwy 97 by Westwold Feb 25 2016

Post by bbanddh28 »

In response to the comments posted regarding this accident. I am one of the 1st responders (civilian) on scene and am shocked that people are not more concerned about the condition of the victims instead of slamming who responded and whether they are "real" paramedics or how fast the RCMP were driving thru a posted 50 km zone.
What if that 19 year old critically injured passenger was you or your child or family member-would you question who responded or where they came from ? People need to find their humanity instead of criticizing the trained people and the good samaritans who actually get out of their vehicles to help. Shame on you-There is a young man fighting for his life and all you people find to crab about is irrelevant nonsense. I will carry this with me for the rest of my life-but at least I did something to help my fellow man.
Smurf
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Accident on Hwy 97 by Westwold Feb 25 2016

Post by Smurf »

Excellent post bbanddh28 and oh so true. I have not seen the posts you talk about, but I am willing to bet that the people saying these things have no idea what they are talking about. They probably have no training and would quite possibly never even stop to help let alone take time to respond. Take heart in the fact many people just want to *bleep* about anything and everything, especially if it involves police or something similar. Love to complain but would never get involved.
Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have of changing others.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way.
Nom_de_Plume
Guru

Re: Accident on Hwy 97 by Westwold Feb 25 2016

Post by Nom_de_Plume »

I missed the thread where people were slamming. Jeez, some people with complain about anything. Try not to let the idiots who do this drag you down.
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.
~ Terry Pratchett

Return to “North Okanagan”