World Women's International Hockey in Kamloops

Glacier
The Pilgrim

World Women's International Hockey in Kamloops

Post by Glacier »

Anyone go to last night's game with the USA? Great game. There's more hockey to go. See you all there at least once over the next week.

http://www.worldwomen2016.com/
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Re: World Women's International Hockey in Kamloops

Post by GordonH »

Go Canada Go
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Disappointed at the turnout at current game.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Canada's women team has a very talented young goalie in Maschmeyer.

Hopefully they will ready to defend gold medal in PyeongChang 2018.

Added later: its a shame only those games were either Canada or the US was playing had good to very attendance.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

GordonH wrote:Canada's women team has a very talented young goalie in Maschmeyer.

Added later: its a shame only those games were either Canada or the US was playing had good to very attendance.

yup she was great, she was the only reason we were in the game till the end, I found team canada's play very week, soft passes, weak shots to the net, horrible powerplay,
but its all about the Olympics :D - and we are the gold medal winners in 2002,2006,2010,2014 :130:
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

GordonH wrote:Canada's women team has a very talented young goalie in Maschmeyer.

the truth wrote:yup she was great, she was the only reason we were in the game till the end, I found team canada's play very week, soft passes, weak shots to the net, horrible powerplay,
but its all about the Olympics :D - and we are the gold medal winners in 2002,2006,2010,2014 :130:

Looking at our development compared to US, Canada is lacking a lot (those tough skilled players of last 4 Olympics are either getting old or retiring). This country needs to get girls/young adult/women's hockey to similar levels as boys/young adult/men's. It would be cool to see something similar as NBA/WNBA have.
If not our hold on Olympic gold will be passed by, US will be golden.

Added: same goes for Women's hockey over in Europe

Return to “North Okanagan”