You Mean A Racetrack Is Noisey?

maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Re: You Mean A Racetrack Is Noisey?

Post by maryjane48 »

i know the guys trying to get it going again . me and my brother been involved stock car racing in bc long time . they are looking at walls and soundproofing barriers and muffler upgrades . will it sound same ? nope . will folks enjoy watching id say yes .

at end of the day it may never have races again there and that be the end of it but if there is a solution then who knows
driveangry
Übergod

Post by driveangry »

maryjane48 wrote:i know the guys trying to get it going again . me and my brother been involved stock car racing in bc long time . they are looking at walls and soundproofing barriers and muffler upgrades . will it sound same ? nope . will folks enjoy watching id say yes .

at end of the day it may never have races again there and that be the end of it but if there is a solution then who knows

Is your brother L. L. ???
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Such a nice track to sit silent . All for 4 lousy residents of a trailer court
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
monroe
Übergod

Post by monroe »

Its crazy that an investment like that can be put up without the proper due diligence.

Does this come down to the original track developers not doing their homework - or did they get screwed after the place was built??
Back in the day, I think it was called sun city speed way or somthing.

Both numbers on their main site are out of business except for a cell contact for a bob newcome. All the content on their main page looks to be from 2015.

We were out at the penticton track this past weekend and even though its older, rough around the edges - it was a fun time.

With all the development on Carmi ave on the way up there, id bet penticton speedway only has a few years left before the nimbys pipe up.
" ... Kind of weird but hey, weird is normal on castanet " - LANDM

Return to “North Okanagan”