Witness hit & run @ Canadian Tire parking lot?

Solipsistic
Fledgling

Witness hit & run @ Canadian Tire parking lot?

Post by Solipsistic »

Looking for anyone who may have witnessed a hit and run in the parking lot of Canadian Tire today, the 19th between 5:45 and 6:20pm.
The vehicle victim was a silver Mercedes station wagon. Looking to hold those responsible accountable.

Holy do I hate people who don't know how to drive or have the decency to leave a name and number.
Verminator
Board Meister

Re: Witness hit & run @ Canadian Tire parking lot?

Post by Verminator »

You'd better get used to it since hit-and-run is standard operating procedure in Vernon. The same thing happened to me about a month ago in the Sally Ann parking lot on 23rd St and that wasn't the only time, believe me. :-X I would approach Canadian Tire to see if it was recorded by one of their parking lot security cams. Good luck, but don't hold your breath.
Last edited by Verminator on Jun 3rd, 2016, 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Witness hit & run @ Canadian Tire parking lot?

Post by Dizzy1 »

Verminator wrote: I would approach Canadian Tire to see if it was recorded by one of their parking lot security cams. Good luck, but don't hold your breath.

Do they even have security cams around the mall parking lot? Don't think I've ever seen any.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.

Return to “North Okanagan”