What is the purpose of this???

dirtybiker
Walks on Forum Water

Re: What is the purpose of this???

Post by dirtybiker »

The Salmon River is just a couple moments North of this plant also.
I do see activity there reasonably often.(the plant)
"Don't 'p' down my neck then tell me it's raining!"
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by dontrump »

that whole plant set up was not needed after a month never mind 15 years, the whole ground contamination industry is a rip off.Although no worse than the home restoration business and that's a real crime letting those outfits operate like they do. Insurance companys should be kicked in the gazoozs for allowing such a dishonest industry to operate as freely as they do
Graphite
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Graphite »

dontrump wrote:its yet another tital waste of tax payers money.This is a situation you see off and on and theres zero accountability.
this station should have been shut down years ago but still there.Its just awefull the money wasted on this ridiculous situation

many many years(15+) from memory ago a fuel truck split some fuel there (accident) they have been there pumping,filtering and monitoring Ground water ever since
Just another example of government incompetence to keep a eye on situations such as this
You can bet that this company is still sending a huge monthly bill and will till some BC Bureaucrat gets off there *bleep* and
puts a cease and desiste order in place

Why should it have been shut down?
Graphite
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Graphite »

dontrump wrote:that whole plant set up was not needed after a month never mind 15 years, the whole ground contamination industry is a rip off.Although no worse than the home restoration business and that's a real crime letting those outfits operate like they do. Insurance companys should be kicked in the gazoozs for allowing such a dishonest industry to operate as freely as they do

Why should it have been shut down after a month? Have you done testing to know this? What does home restoration have to do with this topic? or kicking insurance companies in the 'gazoozs'? You sound very knowledgeable in these fields. I'd love to hear more.
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by dontrump »

Why should it have been shut down after a month? Have you done testing to know this? What does home restoration have to do with this topic? or kicking insurance companies in the 'gazoozs'? You sound very knowledgeable in these fields. I'd love to hear more.

you really believe it takes 15 years to clean a spill of gas of around 5000 gallons in highway ditch?
you really believe that restoration companys are totally legit on every flood and fire analysis they
bid on or work on? and every bill they submit
LOL way too many naïve people alive in this world

Return to “North Okanagan”