Kevin Gets His Man

jamapple
Übergod

Kevin Gets His Man

Post by jamapple »

http://www.castanet.net/edition/news-st ... htm#184009

This guy is a hero. Why so many feel the need to defend these asshats is beyond me.
He shows great restraint. He had his wallet, less his cash, and $450.00 on his credit card. He deserved a fist in the face!!
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Re: Kevin Gets His Man

Post by Bsuds »

So the selfie was to show to everyone that he is dumb enough to leave his wallet in his car!
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
Atomoa
Guru

Post by Atomoa »

jamapple wrote:He shows great restraint. He had his wallet, less his cash, and $450.00 on his credit card. He deserved a fist in the face!!

Kevin will probably get charged with assault.

Sounds like you certainly would be.
The true business of people should be to go back to
school and think about whatever it was they were
thinking about before somebody came along and told
them they had to earn a living.

- Buckminster Fuller
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Bsuds wrote:So the selfie was to show to everyone that he is dumb enough to leave his wallet in his car!

My thoughts exactly - already had his licence plates stolen so it's not like he doesn't know there are thieves around. Now his face is plastered all over the media and I don't think he realizes how foolish that looks.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
RUEZ
Fledgling

Post by RUEZ »

For the record. Kevin didn't take the law into his own hands. The law allows someone to make a citizens arrest.
dogspoiler
Buddha of the Board

Post by dogspoiler »

Good for Kevin.
Black Dogs Matter
jamapple
Übergod

Post by jamapple »

Oh, I see the bleeding hearts are out in full force. If you think anything will be done if this was to happen to you, think again. I think it's high time we started looking after ourselves as well. Not just, "Oh, my wallet was stolen, I must call the police"!! BS. If you catch the guy, (and I'm talking about cases like this one where he has the guys wallet on him), kick his *bleep*, and no call to the cops would be necessary.
Ok, a selfie sounds a bit weird, but the outcome is just the way it should be. Guy gets wallet stolen. Guy finds wallet, gets it back. Now, the bleeding hearts can come on here and say their lingo about 'he shouldn't have left his wallet in his cart'. Or this dilly, 'He can't take the law into his own hands" (which he didn't. He just held the guy until the cops got there).
I just wish criminals would be smart enough to figure out who these bleeding hearts are. Why if I knew, you'd be my target. Someone who actually sides with the criminal. I'll just victimize this guy because he won't do anything about it. Unfortunately, you people seem to never be the victim of a crime. I know this because if you were, you're attitude about them would change. That, I guarantee!!
Kelo_Can613
Fledgling

Post by Kelo_Can613 »

I read the comments, too. There's a difference between stating the obvious and falling in the bleeding heart category. It is common sense to not leave valuables in one's vehicle. It doesn't mean people are defending the criminal - they are just telling it how it is. If I left valuables in my car or sitting unattended on the sidewalk and they got stolen I'd be *bleep* (but not surprised!).
Kelo_Can613
Fledgling

Post by Kelo_Can613 »

I actually think the selfie was pretty sweet. And kudos for the owner showing restraint.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

I thought the photo hilarious and I'm happy for him that he got his stuff back. The same scenario has happened to me and others I know (stuff stolen and located). There's going to be lots more in the news at this time of year because people do leave stuff in their vehicles and the thieves just get a slap on the wrist if caught.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Gixxer
Lord of the Board

Post by Gixxer »

Funny story but not a hero.
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by dontrump »

Kelo_Can613 wrote:I actually think the selfie was pretty sweet. And kudos for the owner showing restraint.

I agree except crying about the 400$ on the CC \everyone knows the CC company give u back the money
so not worth even talking about other than to say the guy used it (proving hes a criminal)
jamapple
Übergod

Post by jamapple »

dontrump wrote:
Kelo_Can613 wrote:I actually think the selfie was pretty sweet. And kudos for the owner showing restraint.

I agree except crying about the 400$ on the CC \everyone knows the CC company give u back the money
so not worth even talking about other than to say the guy used it (proving hes a criminal)

Oh, so now we can "excuse" these ding dongs for doing this crap because we'll just get our money back from the CC companies? Your name, dontrump is a very clear indication of your logic.
jamapple
Übergod

Post by jamapple »

http://www.castanet.net/edition/news-st ... htm#184073

Sorry bleeding hearts, your little angel just got charged.
Piecemaker
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Piecemaker »

The thief should be charged.
However, it still is unwise to leave your wallet in your vehicle.
It's possible to do all the right things and still get a bad result.

Return to “North Okanagan”