Teacher Suspended After Students Report Feeling Intimidated

Re: Teacher Suspended After Students Report Feeling Intimida

Postby the truth » Nov 12th, 2017, 8:15 am

dontrump wrote:
Morgan was visibly angry when teaching Grade 8 students, and raised his voice when addressing the class. Morgan would tell students to "shut up" and "shut your mouth" if they were talking in class....Morgan swore and used inappropriate language in class, using words like "*bleep*", "*bleep*", "*bleep*" and "prick" and told students to "stop bitching." Some students reporting feeling uncomfortable, anxious, intimidated and scared.

students these days have become what we call the liberal snowflake society;; IF parents would teach their kids to be respectful
iam sure a teachers job would be a lot less stressful;;

100% correct
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 4674 posts

Re: Teacher Suspended After Students Report Feeling Intimida

Postby Nedroj » Nov 16th, 2017, 8:07 am

quote from food smith

Because this is a pattern of misconduct-oriented behaviour for this Teacher. Heck, even read above to see how far back it likely goes -- there's a former student from 17 years ago speaking about him doing the very thing he has been reprimanded for twice now. Seems he just didn't get caught for awhile...

I think you missed the point of my comment foodsmith and misread it at the same time. Lol
You clearly have a personal vendetta against him. Or it was one of your kids in the class and you’re just another liberal on a PC agenda. Back 17 years ago at VSS I personally witnessed how disresctful some teenagers were and like I said in my previous comment I highly doubt respectful behaviour from teenagers has improved. Kids have to earn respect, it is not just given. If Mr Morgan swore at students in class then they deserved to be talked to disrespectfully as they clearly were repeatedly disturbing him from doing his job.

Some kids really do need to shut the hell up and I for one am glad that someone has the balls to come out and say it. Otherwise they are just perpetuating a much bigger problem that we have with our youth.
'I hear and I forget, I see and I remember, I do and I understand' - Confucius

2 people like this post.
Nedroj

Liked in: 35 posts

Previous

Return to North Okanagan