Woman Threatened with a gun/Cops descend on farm

dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Woman Threatened with a gun/Cops descend on farm

Post by dontrump »

generalposter wrote:There is no shortage of legitimate examples of tax dollars being wasted... municipal, provincial and federal. If you feel so strongly about it feel free to start a thread where you can cite some real examples instead of polluting this sensitive topic with your crass comments.

theres a old saying on arguments that comes to mind ;;conservatives debate opinion;; liberals reject all but there own :130:
Loki2u
Board Meister

Post by Loki2u »

dontrump wrote:
theres a old saying on arguments that comes to mind ;;conservatives debate opinion;; liberals reject all but there own :130:

There's also a saying that comes to mind: Better to remain silent and thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. :130:
You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your INFORMED opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant. -Harlan Ellison-
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

I have few sayings about conservatives . They all end in nazi :200: . But. Lets focus on the familys involved and send support
Police cost issues are not for this thread . I have lots issues with cops. Arresting murders isnt one of them
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by dontrump »

Loki2u wrote:
dontrump wrote:

There's also a saying that comes to mind: Better to remain silent and thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. :130:

agreed iam surprized you replied and proved that theory correct :130:
1Westside
Fledgling

Post by 1Westside »

I've followed this thread with considerable interest, reading the back and forth. The reply and quote about the fool who best be silent lest we know he is one was awesome. Thank you Loki
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

To the Family/Families of those human remains found, my deepest heart felt condolences on your loss (yes, I'm aware they have not been identified).

As to ongoing investigation I don't live in the area & I am not parked at the gate of the this farm watching every move being made. So I leave all that up to the investigators on scene.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

And now the police are requesting DNA from at least one family member.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/da ... li=AAggv0m

Sorry, but the second best outcome could be that she is found there, NOT finding her EVER is the WORST outcome.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

A sad closure, but at least the family is getting one, and I suspect there will be more, they just have to look in the right places.

ONE should have this guy put down. Bring back capital punishment, but oh no, not with our "lack-o-justice" system.

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#210568
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Rip condolences to the family
aitaix

Post by aitaix »

They still have to prove that Curtis Sagmoen murdered this young lady. You can find bodies in someone's yard, but that doesn't prove that you did it.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

aitaix wrote:They still have to prove that Curtis Sagmoen murdered this young lady. You can find bodies in someone's yard, but that doesn't prove that you did it.

Oddly enough I said the same thing in this thread. See a few posts up and you'll see we agree on that point. My bad for jumping to conclusions just now.

Queen K wrote:They catch and release murderers all the time. Years later, but all the time.

But wait, if I buy a farm property and human remains are found on it a day after the papers are signed or even 17 years after the papers are signed, that doesn't MAKE ME the murderer does it?

^ here it is aitaix, me agreeing with you, not in so many words, but I am aware that human remains can be on an innocent person's property. Let's hope there is DNA tying someone in to her death. Or it will be a weaker case.
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

he tried to kill another girl, she got away without her car and slippers.
Id say the odds are he did it. but i guess time will tell.
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

I have a work acquaintance who had a relative go missing a few weeks ago. It's absolutely horrific watching first hand how emotionally and mentally and physically beating such an ordeal is on a person, the not knowing, the uncertainty, the hope - truly heart wrenching. They found the body last week, no foul play involved - yet as tragic as the outcome was, you could still see a sense of relief in the individual.

I can't imagine what the victim's family and loved ones have been going through, and hopefully it's something I'll never have to experience myself. All I can say is that my thoughts and prayers are with the victim's family and also to those who still have the hope in finding their missing loved ones.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Mama
Lord of the Board

Post by Mama »

MY GREATEST FEAR IS, THERE IS NO PMS, AND THIS IS MY REAL PERSONALITY.
onestop67
Guru

Post by onestop67 »

Loki2u wrote:There's also a saying that comes to mind: Better to remain silent and thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. :130:

If that saying were to be followed, forums such as this would not exist.

Return to “North Okanagan”