Woman Threatened with a gun/Cops descend on farm

Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Re: Cops descend on farm

Post by Queen K »

KelownaCrackinCrew wrote:I know we have no proof of relation to the women who have disappeared but I feel terribly sorry for the families of those women right now, minds are racing and hearts are heavy. Whoever led police to investigate this farm thank you! I am sure some long asked questions will be answered soon.

Or it may have been an address by address search of the entire area, concentrated on where two women disappeared, right on Salmon River Road.

Names and information of each family or person per address, anaylyzed to a particular spec.

OR, the prostitute gave up her handle on Craigslist and they traced his email to his IP address and ultimately to his computer.

How long would that take, anyone got info on that?
Last edited by Queen K on Oct 21st, 2017, 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
KelownaCrackinCrew
Fledgling

Post by KelownaCrackinCrew »

I think due to the persons history on the farm they were mainly focused on that location. I am sure through the course of the investigation they noticed plenty of suspicious activity.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

They catch and release murderers all the time. Years later, but all the time.

But wait, if I buy a farm property and human remains are found on it a day after the papers are signed or even 17 years after the papers are signed, that doesn't MAKE ME the murderer does it?
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Chyren
Board Meister

Post by Chyren »

looks like they've found something. I guess the incredible waste of money and resources will allow a family (or many) families have closure to their terrible ordeal........
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

its unnerving to think a possible killer was on the loose again after having put picton to the back of the mind . rip to who ever they found and hopefully they have the person that did this .
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by dontrump »

Chyren wrote:looks like they've found something. I guess the incredible waste of money and resources will allow a family (or many) families have closure to their terrible ordeal........

yes they found a body;; my point still stands it does not take the exorbitant amount of equipment and man power we see there to find a dead body ;; heck they never even used this much with the wee willy investigation LOL
this whole deal could have been handled for multi thousands less in man power and no way the million dollars of equipment was required this is the whole problem with all governments and government run services;;
vegas1500
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by vegas1500 »

maryjane48 wrote:its unnerving to think a possible killer was on the loose again after having put picton to the back of the mind . rip to who ever they found and hopefully they have the person that did this .

Killers are always on the loose and amongst us...not everyone is known or caught
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

dontrump wrote:yes they found a body;; my point still stands it does not take the exorbitant amount of equipment and man power we see there to find a dead body ;; heck they never even used this much with the wee willy investigation LOL
this whole deal could have been handled for multi thousands less in man power and no way the million dollars of equipment was required this is the whole problem with all governments and government run services;;

Nothing in the article states that only one body was found.

"Human remains" can be plural. In fact, I hope it is plural, there is NOTHING worse than never finding out what's happened to a disappeared person.
Mama
Lord of the Board

Post by Mama »

dontrump wrote:yes they found a body;; my point still stands it does not take the exorbitant amount of equipment and man power we see there to find a dead body ;; heck they never even used this much with the wee willy investigation LOL

They didnt find a body, they found "Remains". I know I they couldnt possibly know as much as you do about these kinds of things. Be sure to pop on over and let them know how it should be done. And follow then on through the legal system, and make sure that every little person along the way knows that it was all done right. And nothing was missed that can prove guilt or innocence. I know everyone will appreciate your input. :135:
MY GREATEST FEAR IS, THERE IS NO PMS, AND THIS IS MY REAL PERSONALITY.
Chyren
Board Meister

Post by Chyren »

dontrump wrote:
Chyren wrote:looks like they've found something. I guess the incredible waste of money and resources will allow a family (or many) families have closure to their terrible ordeal........

yes they found a body;; my point still stands it does not take the exorbitant amount of equipment and man power we see there to find a dead body ;; heck they never even used this much with the wee willy investigation LOL

How in the holy heck do YOU figure you know how much equipment or manpower they need? Is there a certain equation that exists that says x equipment equals dead body? You have zero idea what they're doing, what they're looking for, or why they're using the techniques they are using.
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

If that was your daughter in there, would you be happy if they just had a regular patrol officer stop by and have a "look around"?
Bring back the LIKE button.
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

Glad you find subject funny. You know your still going to pay the same amount in taxes regardless of how much they spend on manpower and equipment.
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
KelownaCrackinCrew
Fledgling

Post by KelownaCrackinCrew »

dontrump, to make it easy and understandable for you, I am certain through the course of the investigation they noticed things that caused them to approach the situation the way they did.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re: Woman Threatened with a gun....

Post by Fancy »

Mama wrote:And frustration comes from the powers that be that are in charge of laying charges, not doing so, not being able to do so, whatever.
It can take some time before there is enough evidence presented to Crown and for Crown to make a determination if charges are warranted. Charges have been laid.

Meanwhile, a man has been charged in connection with a separate Aug. 28 incident in the Salmon River Road area, where a prostitute was allegedly threatened with a gun before she escaped.

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#209805
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat

Return to “North Okanagan”