Woman Threatened with a gun/Cops descend on farm

Re: Woman Threatened with a gun/Cops descend on farm

Postby Gixxer » Nov 4th, 2017, 10:40 am

Gixxer
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 1318 posts

Postby Treblehook » Nov 4th, 2017, 8:51 pm

No doubt, the person they have in custody on unrelated charges, is a person of interest.... perhaps even a person of great interest; but, the investigators know full well that conducting their investigation properly requires them to not jump to conclusions. They have to continue to investigate and gather evidence and let that evidence take them to their suspect. To focus on a suspect and to pursue evidence to make a case against that person is a sure fired way to get into trouble and perhaps a failed prosecution.

3 people like this post.
Treblehook
Übergod

Liked in: 1037 posts

Postby vinnied » Nov 9th, 2017, 9:59 am

more neighbours have said women in the sex trade would mistakenly come to the wrong house.
Makes me wonder about the the parents. Were they aware of what was going on? Could even take that one step further. 1 or both of them maybe involved? I mean, realistically speaking, How many parents let there kids bring prostitutes home on a regular basis? wierd.
vinnied
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 537 posts

Postby bob vernon » Nov 11th, 2017, 9:31 am

Curtis Sagmoen is 37 years old. Do you really think someone who is 37 should get there/their/they're parents approval to do anything?
bob vernon
Übergod

Liked in: 901 posts

Postby vinnied » Nov 11th, 2017, 3:46 pm

bob vernon wrote:Curtis Sagmoen is 37 years old. Do you really think someone who is 37 should get there/their/they're parents approval to do anything?

Call me old fashioned, but as long as my kid is living under my roof hes going to abide by my rules, so yes. A steady girlfriend coming and going is one thing, many prostitutes is another.
Curtis is also a meth addict. because hes 37, would it be ok for him use the stove to cook up some meth too? probably not, but maybe. who knows. like I said, weird
vinnied
Grand Pooh-bah

Postby gardengirl » Nov 11th, 2017, 4:59 pm

vinnied wrote:more neighbours have said women in the sex trade would mistakenly come to the wrong house.
Makes me wonder about the the parents. Were they aware of what was going on? Could even take that one step further. 1 or both of them maybe involved? I mean, realistically speaking, How many parents let there kids bring prostitutes home on a regular basis? wierd.

No one has mentioned the women being in the house. Some neighbours said the women were given the wrong address. I would guess he didn't want them at the house. My guess is the "business" happened in vehicles.
Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death.
gardengirl
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 491 posts

Postby Mama » Nov 13th, 2017, 11:12 pm

http://vancouversun.com/news/crime/curt ... eaking-out

Pretty good article here.

Noticed that there is another missing woman, being reported as a Kamloops woman, but from Salmon arm. Last heard from on the last day Sagmoen was free. Oh, and guess who she was facebook friends with....Hmmm?
MY GREATEST FEAR IS, THERE IS NO PMS, AND THIS IS MY REAL PERSONALITY.
Mama
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 27 posts

Postby vinnied » Nov 14th, 2017, 5:52 pm

like how the girl in the news story said he'd never hurt anyone unless he was intoxicated. So will that be his get out of jail free card, considering hes a meth addict.
vinnied
Grand Pooh-bah

Previous

Return to North Okanagan