People leaving cars unlocked with valuables in them....

Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Re: People leaving cars unlocked with valuables in them....

Post by Dizzy1 »

alanjh595 wrote:
If there is nothing for them to see that might be of interest, they most likely touch your baby. They will just move on to where there is a guarantee/better chance of gain.

Oh no, I get that - nothing is left in my car. Was just saying that damaging my car is more traumatic to me then losing any items of value.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

I was just telling you guys about this and here is proof 2 days later.
Ransacks family's garage
https://www.castanet.net/news/West-Kelo ... y-s-garage
Bring back the LIKE button.
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

Today, when i approached my car to go downtown. i noticed scratch marks around the door lock. I am so peed-off! Damaged paint job. Oh joy!

I had to work and save many years to purchase this vehicle and do not have the luxury of a garage to park it in. There is nothing of value kept in it.

I know nothing can or will be done about it, but am so sad that way out from main downtown problem area, nothing is safe anymore.

Parents....what kind of kids are you raising these days? Where are they? What are they doing? Do you know or even care?

There is just no respect for private property anymore, just do what the hell you want.

I hate to think of what it's going to be like 20 years from now and glad I won't be around to see it.

:-X
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Dizzy1 wrote:I'm more stressed out of having my window smashed in or car damaged then worrying about any contents removed.

Bank cards can be cancelled, iPads can be replaced - but touching my baby is a no-no :biggrin:

I'm guessing your possible nightmare would be the joy riders, once done they take the vehicle & torch it.
I suspect since bait vehicle program not happening as much.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

My truck was entered in Glenmore last evening, I thought the doors locked when I used my electronic lock although it must have failed. Jacket and crocs left by curb which were in the back seat of my truck.

Anyone in the area ever hear what sounds like your garbage bin rolling down the road?? I've heard this in the past will check it out next time. It may be what the thief is using to pick up the loot from vehicles.

Return to “North Okanagan”