Two Loud Bangs

Two Loud Bangs

Postby Glacier » Feb 5th, 2018, 12:31 pm

I thought it was neighbours getting amorous again, but apparently it's a little more serious than that... https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#218064
User avatar
Glacier
Admiral HMS Castanet
 
Posts: 27980
Likes: 3426 posts
Liked in: 10011 posts
Joined: Jul 6th, 2008, 9:41 pm

Re: Two Loud Bangs

Postby bob vernon » Feb 6th, 2018, 7:32 am

Castanet reporter: "neighborhood thrown into turmoil."

All the people interviewed: it was quiet. The police did their job. Everything was orderly.

Glacier likes this post.
bob vernon
Grand Pooh-bah
 
Posts: 2320
Likes: 8 posts
Liked in: 1293 posts
Joined: Oct 27th, 2008, 9:37 am

Re: Two Loud Bangs

Postby Fancy » Feb 6th, 2018, 7:47 am

It would be turmoil (disturbance) when your door is knocked on at 2 in the morning and one neighbour evacuated.
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
User avatar
Fancy
Grand Pilgrim
 
Posts: 46139
Likes: 1168 posts
Liked in: 6260 posts
Joined: Apr 15th, 2006, 5:23 pm

Re: Two Loud Bangs

Postby Because_They_Lie » Feb 6th, 2018, 10:02 am

Iam concerned for the well being of the individual who was arrested following this 15 hour stand off. According to castanet he called the rcmp for help. 15 hours into the stand off and he is arrested. I have asked for more information on this mans well being from two sources, both unwilling to give information. Its scary to me that an entire neighborhood will do as they are told, leave their homes or stay inside WITHOUT receiving any information. They just do as they are told. I have known friends who have called the rcmp for help only to be murdered by the rcmp in the end. Iam concerned for this persons well being. Something is NOT right.
Because_They_Lie
Generalissimo Postalot
 
Posts: 963
Likes: 836 posts
Liked in: 261 posts
Joined: Jun 27th, 2017, 2:42 pm

Re: Two Loud Bangs

Postby Fancy » Feb 6th, 2018, 10:09 am

Because_They_Lie wrote:Iam concerned for the well being of the individual who was arrested following this 15 hour stand off. According to castanet he called the rcmp for help.
Details will be sketchy until the investigation is complete. I'm sure the male will be provided with care as happens with other cases.
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
User avatar
Fancy
Grand Pilgrim
 
Posts: 46139
Likes: 1168 posts
Liked in: 6260 posts
Joined: Apr 15th, 2006, 5:23 pm

Re: Two Loud Bangs

Postby Dizzy1 » Feb 6th, 2018, 11:42 am

Because_They_Lie wrote:Iam concerned for the well being of the individual who was arrested following this 15 hour stand off. According to castanet he called the rcmp for help. 15 hours into the stand off and he is arrested.

I'm not concerned in the least. He held the RCMP off for 15 hours, held his neighbourhood hostage for 15 hours - sorry, no sympathy from me.
Because_They_Lie wrote:I have asked for more information on this mans well being from two sources, both unwilling to give information.

And what makes you think you are entitled to be given information that you are not privy to during an investigation?
Because_They_Lie wrote:Its scary to me that an entire neighborhood will do as they are told, leave their homes or stay inside WITHOUT receiving any information. They just do as they are told.

If its to ensure their families safety, they did the right thing by being "told" what to do. But no, it must be some strange fascist regime fantasy you have in your head to come up with such a ridiculous post. The people involved were given adequate information.
Because_They_Lie wrote:I have known friends who have called the rcmp for help only to be murdered by the rcmp in the end. Iam concerned for this persons well being. Something is NOT right.

:panic:
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.

4 people like this post.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water
 
Posts: 10778
Likes: 4507 posts
Liked in: 5133 posts
Joined: Feb 12th, 2011, 1:56 pm

Re: Two Loud Bangs

Postby Fancy » Feb 6th, 2018, 1:49 pm

Because_They_Lie wrote:Iam concerned for the well being of the individual who was arrested following this 15 hour stand off. ...

I would be more concerned about the woman's welfare.

The man at the centre of a standoff in Coldstream Monday is facing possible charges relating to firearm offences and assault.

RCMP say through its investigation it discovered the 33-year-old man allegedly assaulted and threatened a woman in the home.

The woman was able to escape and get to safety.

The man then barricaded himself in the home with an alleged firearm and refused to present himself to police.

Following a 15-hour standoff with police, the man was taken into custody without incident.

The woman from the home was treated for minor injuries.


https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#218153
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
User avatar
Fancy
Grand Pilgrim
 
Posts: 46139
Likes: 1168 posts
Liked in: 6260 posts
Joined: Apr 15th, 2006, 5:23 pm

Re: Two Loud Bangs

Postby alanjh595 » Feb 6th, 2018, 3:31 pm

Because_They_Lie wrote:Iam concerned for the well being of the individual who was arrested following this 15 hour stand off. According to castanet he called the rcmp for help. 15 hours into the stand off and he is arrested. I have asked for more information on this mans well being from two sources, both unwilling to give information. Its scary to me that an entire neighborhood will do as they are told, leave their homes or stay inside WITHOUT receiving any information. They just do as they are told. I have known friends who have called the rcmp for help only to be murdered by the rcmp in the end. Iam concerned for this persons well being. Something is NOT right.


A whole neighbourhood has been locked down, and will not be able to come and go from their homes (trapped) for their own safety, AND you are worried about the gunman? WOW!
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.

the truth likes this post.
User avatar
alanjh595
Guru
 
Posts: 6663
Likes: 2495 posts
Liked in: 3594 posts
Joined: Oct 20th, 2017, 4:18 pm

Re: Two Loud Bangs

Postby Because_They_Lie » Feb 6th, 2018, 3:43 pm

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Feb 6th, 2018, 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Making it personal
Because_They_Lie
Generalissimo Postalot
 
Posts: 963
Likes: 836 posts
Liked in: 261 posts
Joined: Jun 27th, 2017, 2:42 pm

Re: Two Loud Bangs

Postby Because_They_Lie » Feb 6th, 2018, 3:45 pm

Fancy wrote:
Because_They_Lie wrote:Iam concerned for the well being of the individual who was arrested following this 15 hour stand off. According to castanet he called the rcmp for help.
Details will be sketchy until the investigation is complete. I'm sure the male will be provided with care as happens with other cases.


There are ZERO facts that prove that "persons" are provided care by the rcmp.

I know rcmp members who are murderers
Because_They_Lie
Generalissimo Postalot
 
Posts: 963
Likes: 836 posts
Liked in: 261 posts
Joined: Jun 27th, 2017, 2:42 pm

Re: Two Loud Bangs

Postby Because_They_Lie » Feb 6th, 2018, 3:47 pm

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Feb 6th, 2018, 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Making it personal
Because_They_Lie
Generalissimo Postalot
 
Posts: 963
Likes: 836 posts
Liked in: 261 posts
Joined: Jun 27th, 2017, 2:42 pm

Re: Two Loud Bangs

Postby Fancy » Feb 6th, 2018, 3:49 pm

Because_They_Lie wrote:There are ZERO facts that prove that "persons" are provided care by the rcmp.

I have facts that attest to care - and the rest of your post is hearsay.

No comment on the poor woman?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
User avatar
Fancy
Grand Pilgrim
 
Posts: 46139
Likes: 1168 posts
Liked in: 6260 posts
Joined: Apr 15th, 2006, 5:23 pm

Re: Two Loud Bangs

Postby Fancy » Feb 6th, 2018, 3:52 pm

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Feb 6th, 2018, 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Response to removed post.
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
User avatar
Fancy
Grand Pilgrim
 
Posts: 46139
Likes: 1168 posts
Liked in: 6260 posts
Joined: Apr 15th, 2006, 5:23 pm

Re: Two Loud Bangs

Postby Loki2u » Feb 6th, 2018, 4:03 pm

Because_They_Lie wrote:
There are ZERO facts that prove that "persons" are provided care by the rcmp.

I know rcmp members who are murderers


Seriously? You've never heard of victims assistance? http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/ccaps-spcca/vic-eng.htm
I know you're skeptical about this whole news story, but you have your blinders on big time which makes it hard to take anything you say seriously.
You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your INFORMED opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant. -Harlan Ellison-
Loki2u
Fledgling
 
Posts: 317
Likes: 346 posts
Liked in: 367 posts
Joined: Aug 24th, 2014, 6:09 pm

Re: Two Loud Bangs

Postby Because_They_Lie » Feb 6th, 2018, 4:09 pm

Iam not buying any of this story at all. These RCMP make up their own heroic narrative every bleed'in time.

Fact is I called Castanet today and I was lied to about the articles I held right in front of my face. The employee became defensive when attempting to have me believe that the male in the home is the bad guy and the good guys are the cops and the neighbors.

15 hour stand off - full tactical gear and how many members were present? A swat team!!!

All uncalled for- families crawling out of windows!!!???? Get real!"

You people are SOOOO naive. You believe coldstream was just saved from a boogie man.

Iam sick and tired of the BS power structure.

And even more so....sick n tired of you gullable & naive followers who cannot think for yourselves and or discern a single bit of truth or fact from any real life situation. You require it spoon fed to your through the Lying *ss media.
Last edited by Because_They_Lie on Feb 6th, 2018, 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Because_They_Lie
Generalissimo Postalot
 
Posts: 963
Likes: 836 posts
Liked in: 261 posts
Joined: Jun 27th, 2017, 2:42 pm

Next

Return to North Okanagan

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 0 guests