Two Loud Bangs

Glacier
The Pilgrim

Two Loud Bangs

Post by Glacier »

I thought it was neighbours getting amorous again, but apparently it's a little more serious than that... https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#218064
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Re: Two Loud Bangs

Post by bob vernon »

Castanet reporter: "neighborhood thrown into turmoil."

All the people interviewed: it was quiet. The police did their job. Everything was orderly.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

It would be turmoil (disturbance) when your door is knocked on at 2 in the morning and one neighbour evacuated.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Post by Because_They_Lie »

Iam concerned for the well being of the individual who was arrested following this 15 hour stand off. According to castanet he called the rcmp for help. 15 hours into the stand off and he is arrested. I have asked for more information on this mans well being from two sources, both unwilling to give information. Its scary to me that an entire neighborhood will do as they are told, leave their homes or stay inside WITHOUT receiving any information. They just do as they are told. I have known friends who have called the rcmp for help only to be murdered by the rcmp in the end. Iam concerned for this persons well being. Something is NOT right.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Because_They_Lie wrote:Iam concerned for the well being of the individual who was arrested following this 15 hour stand off. According to castanet he called the rcmp for help.
Details will be sketchy until the investigation is complete. I'm sure the male will be provided with care as happens with other cases.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

Because_They_Lie wrote:Iam concerned for the well being of the individual who was arrested following this 15 hour stand off. According to castanet he called the rcmp for help. 15 hours into the stand off and he is arrested.

I'm not concerned in the least. He held the RCMP off for 15 hours, held his neighbourhood hostage for 15 hours - sorry, no sympathy from me.
Because_They_Lie wrote:I have asked for more information on this mans well being from two sources, both unwilling to give information.

And what makes you think you are entitled to be given information that you are not privy to during an investigation?
Because_They_Lie wrote:Its scary to me that an entire neighborhood will do as they are told, leave their homes or stay inside WITHOUT receiving any information. They just do as they are told.

If its to ensure their families safety, they did the right thing by being "told" what to do. But no, it must be some strange fascist regime fantasy you have in your head to come up with such a ridiculous post. The people involved were given adequate information.
Because_They_Lie wrote:I have known friends who have called the rcmp for help only to be murdered by the rcmp in the end. Iam concerned for this persons well being. Something is NOT right.

:panic:
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Because_They_Lie wrote:Iam concerned for the well being of the individual who was arrested following this 15 hour stand off. ...

I would be more concerned about the woman's welfare.

The man at the centre of a standoff in Coldstream Monday is facing possible charges relating to firearm offences and assault.

RCMP say through its investigation it discovered the 33-year-old man allegedly assaulted and threatened a woman in the home.

The woman was able to escape and get to safety.

The man then barricaded himself in the home with an alleged firearm and refused to present himself to police.

Following a 15-hour standoff with police, the man was taken into custody without incident.

The woman from the home was treated for minor injuries.

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#218153
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

Because_They_Lie wrote:Iam concerned for the well being of the individual who was arrested following this 15 hour stand off. According to castanet he called the rcmp for help. 15 hours into the stand off and he is arrested. I have asked for more information on this mans well being from two sources, both unwilling to give information. Its scary to me that an entire neighborhood will do as they are told, leave their homes or stay inside WITHOUT receiving any information. They just do as they are told. I have known friends who have called the rcmp for help only to be murdered by the rcmp in the end. Iam concerned for this persons well being. Something is NOT right.

A whole neighbourhood has been locked down, and will not be able to come and go from their homes (trapped) for their own safety, AND you are worried about the gunman? WOW!
Bring back the LIKE button.
Because_They_Lie
Banned

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Feb 6th, 2018, 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Making it personal
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Fancy wrote:
Because_They_Lie wrote:Iam concerned for the well being of the individual who was arrested following this 15 hour stand off. According to castanet he called the rcmp for help.
Details will be sketchy until the investigation is complete. I'm sure the male will be provided with care as happens with other cases.

There are ZERO facts that prove that "persons" are provided care by the rcmp.

I know rcmp members who are murderers
Because_They_Lie
Banned

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Feb 6th, 2018, 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Making it personal
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Because_They_Lie wrote:There are ZERO facts that prove that "persons" are provided care by the rcmp.

I have facts that attest to care - and the rest of your post is hearsay.

No comment on the poor woman?
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Feb 6th, 2018, 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Response to removed post.
Loki2u
Board Meister

Post by Loki2u »

Because_They_Lie wrote:
There are ZERO facts that prove that "persons" are provided care by the rcmp.

I know rcmp members who are murderers

Seriously? You've never heard of victims assistance? http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/ccaps-spcca/vic-eng.htm
I know you're skeptical about this whole news story, but you have your blinders on big time which makes it hard to take anything you say seriously.
You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your INFORMED opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant. -Harlan Ellison-
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Iam not buying any of this story at all. These RCMP make up their own heroic narrative every bleed'in time.

Fact is I called Castanet today and I was lied to about the articles I held right in front of my face. The employee became defensive when attempting to have me believe that the male in the home is the bad guy and the good guys are the cops and the neighbors.

15 hour stand off - full tactical gear and how many members were present? A swat team!!!

All uncalled for- families crawling out of windows!!!???? Get real!"

You people are SOOOO naive. You believe coldstream was just saved from a boogie man.

Iam sick and tired of the BS power structure.

And even more so....sick n tired of you gullable & naive followers who cannot think for yourselves and or discern a single bit of truth or fact from any real life situation. You require it spoon fed to your through the Lying *ss media.
Last edited by Because_They_Lie on Feb 6th, 2018, 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “North Okanagan”