Suit against child dismissed 10 yr old girl on bike !

polelady
Generalissimo Postalot

Suit against child dismissed 10 yr old girl on bike !

Post by polelady »

Re: https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#222529

(a) B.C. Supreme Court judge has found a 10-year-old Kamloops girl is not responsible for the injuries caused to a man who collided into her while she was riding her bike.

This kind of COURT BS... makes me ill all day.. ruins my morning coffee... !!
We are out of control... the man.. and his slim ball lawyer should both be taken out behind the woodshed !!!!
Maybe I am wrong but we as adults have to realize *bleep* happens and do not try to blame and make money on a sad situation..
I would think the girl and grandparents are stil in awe over this accident...
Accidents happen at the best of time... cheers to the JOGGER.... kick your *bleep* buddy...!!!
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Re: Suit against child dismissed 10 yr old girl on bike !

Post by Catsumi »

I hear you!

Reminds me of an incident where a surgeon, on holidays, was out for a walk when out of nowhere a large dog attacked him and bit his hand when he tried to defend himself. He managed to get in a swift kick which sent dog off but no owner in sight. Luckily the injuries healed so he lost no work time.

I have to wonder about this fellow though. We all know kids rarely bike in a straight line, weave all over the place, an accident in the making. He might have yelped out to them to alert all that he wanted to pass them, and made damn sure they stayed out of his way beforeproceeding. However, I wasn't there, so who knows for sure?
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

It doesn't take a lot of intelligence to yell "coming past, stay to the right",

Apparently this guy was not smart enough to do even that! :smt045
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

Who makes a 10 year old girl take the stand at court for a quick buck? I wish they'd show a picture of him. At least the judge saw through his BS
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

New rule: If you can't jog around a ten year old on a bike without getting injured, do us all a favour and jog on a treadmill.
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.
Even Steven
Guru

Post by Even Steven »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Mar 31st, 2018, 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic
foodsmith
Board Meister

Post by foodsmith »

Poindexter wrote:New rule: If you can't jog around a ten year old on a bike without getting injured, do us all a favour and jog on a treadmill.

Watch for it on the next Bylaw update: Jogging in Downtown Kelowna NOT on a treadmill in designated area with permit -- $250 fine
foodsmith
Board Meister

Post by foodsmith »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Mar 31st, 2018, 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic
Loki2u
Board Meister

Post by Loki2u »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Mar 31st, 2018, 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Response to removed post.
You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your INFORMED opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant. -Harlan Ellison-
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

The whole US suing over every little thing is slowly trying to creep north of the border. Taking a 10 year old to court, this guy impo is f :cuss: ing idiot.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.

Return to “North Okanagan”