Generalissimo Postalot

Re: Anarchist Mountain

Post by madadam »

Updated to 50 hectares now.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

I had the good fortune to photograph many of the historical farmsteads and abandoned old houses up there.

Molson being the historical treasure that it is deserves to be saved without reservation. Many artifacts/antiques and historical records are in the Molson open air museum.

I am so sad that this has happened in that area. I hope they can get that fire out asap. ASAP.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

Was just watching the Seattle news. Pretty sure this is the same fire they were talking about. Turns out this was a plane crash on the American side. Pilot perished and the fire has crossed the border into canada.
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
madadam
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by madadam »

The plane crash was around one of the fires at Oroville - http://www.castanet.net/edition/news-st ... htm#145947

Return to “Fire Watch 2015”