Area 27 Racetrack paving!

dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Area 27 Racetrack paving!

Post by dontrump »

Daspoot wrote:Maybe start a new thread if you feel the need to debate if 32000 acres of waterfront in the S.OK and everything it contains isn't worth a Billion, or if you feel the need to hold everyone to task for something someone else posted.

In the meanwhile, in keeping with the thread, it looks awesome and again, congrats to the O.I.B. on another great asset to the valley and a credit to their vision!

http://www.area27.ca/news/?post=paving-day-one-a-photo-essay

LOL its not sellable so it has no value but that's off topic. I never understood the band owned the track? I thought all these billionaires :cuss: owned the track and the Indians leased the land to them ?? no yes???
Daspoot
Übergod

Post by Daspoot »

Removed, story was published on other websites so we can't discuss it here.
Last edited by Daspoot on Apr 17th, 2017, 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
On a different forum
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by dontrump »

Lol, I'm betting you're not as simple thinking as you are representing yourself as.... can't be

and Iam betting your not stupid enough to believe this whole deal is being built by billionaires as there are NO billionaires involved.The more \I look into whos whos and where the money is coming from this whole deal financially makes no sense
anyone that thinks this thing will make the big bucks they believe are naïve at best and stupid at worst
anyone that thinks this was originated as a non profit venture are brain dead
Lets give it a couple years as its 2017 before they plan to try to open and we shall see
twobits
Guru

Post by twobits »

dontrump wrote:time will tell but now that the truth has come out and its all a non profit

DonT, the truth about it being a private members funded project and not a commercial enterprise was out there the first day this track was announced. You seem to be the only one lagging behind the curve on correct information.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.
Gixxer
Lord of the Board

Post by Gixxer »

The Okanagan's whiner and complainers heads are going to explode from all the noise.
Daspoot
Übergod

Post by Daspoot »

Last edited by Daspoot on Apr 17th, 2017, 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
On a different forum
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by dontrump »

I wasn't the one that posted that,get over it :)

no says you did? nothing to get over. People keep saying so many things regarding who owns what and how and no one has a clue. ridiculous statements like count their money in the billions just make a person look not credible
I said I did not think this thing would fly commercially and posters came on and said its all rich private guys that own it and don't want to make a profit.Others said it was a trail blazing FN project(my words to describe) looking at the news article and web sites etc and I find it more of a commercial venture where the originators hope to make a pile of money
I as said just don't see it working in the end as a viable commercial venture.I personally would not put down 35K until I saw this deal in full operation.
tabanner

Post by tabanner »

Then don't don trump!
Daspoot
Übergod

Post by Daspoot »

Last edited by Daspoot on Apr 17th, 2017, 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
On a different forum
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by dontrump »

lol at that yah that's why hes worth north of 9 billion and its actually sellable unlike this goofy race track deal
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

:topic:
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

dontrump wrote:lol at that yah that's why hes worth north of 9 billion and its actually sellable unlike this goofy race track deal

Actually only about half that but who really cares and if these rich people want to build a racetrack for their own personal use, that's their right! The perks of having money is you can buy and build what you want.
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
Daspoot
Übergod

Post by Daspoot »

Last edited by Daspoot on Apr 17th, 2017, 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
On a different forum
kingsandman
Übergod

Post by kingsandman »

dontrump wrote:Correction there are 3 billionaires in BC

Not exactly accurate.......
Model citizen......zero discipline.
JBX
Fledgling

Post by JBX »

I love how *bleep* people get over projects that don't and wont involve them in any matter. It's almost like they are jealous that very rich people can come together, create something just for their amusement and not really care if it turns into a cash cow.

Track is coming around nicely, drove in a suv around it with a few other people(At very low speed its not done yet).
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell

Return to “South Okanagan”