Cherry Lane

Chimera

Re: Cherry Lane

Post by Chimera »

This mall does not have a lot to offer compared to Orchard Park mall in Kelowna and I end up going there a lot now. I want to support the local economy but there is no variety in Cherry Lane. After Rickis, Cleo and Bootlegger closed I thought mall management stated in a news article that exciting changes were coming. That was a long time ago and I'm still waiting.
fall
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by fall »

Orchard park is not the greatest mall either and has the most vacant retail space at the moment I have ever seen. Many People in Kelowna go to Metrotown or Vancouver in general to really shop. Cherry Lane is a joke.
fluffy
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by fluffy »

Rent is pretty dear there I've heard more than a few times. The anchors seem to do an okay business but I bet it's pretty depressing to do the books in any of the smaller stores. There are some great local businesses outside the mall that are doing better and better since the mall's "curb appeal" has dropped.
“We’ll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective.” – Kurt Vonnegut

Return to “South Okanagan”