No more booze - really?

jamapple
Übergod

Re: No more booze - really?

Post by jamapple »

kgcayenne wrote:I can't think of any place of employment that allows booze during business hours, and let's face it, a fire Dept is 24/7/52.

You've never played hockey?? Why do you think they call them beer leaguers?? There is a ton of alcohol consumed in arenas all across this country, day in day out.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

kgcayenne wrote:I can't think of any place of employment that allows booze during business hours, and let's face it, a fire Dept is 24/7/52.

jamapple wrote:You've never played hockey?? Why do you think they call them beer leaguers?? There is a ton of alcohol consumed in arenas all across this country, day in day out.

So when did being a player on rec hockey team be considered employment (if so I'm owed a lot of back pay). lol

may want reread the post you quoted jamapple
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
twobits
Guru

Post by twobits »

jamapple wrote:

You've never played hockey?? Why do you think they call them beer leaguers?? There is a ton of alcohol consumed in arenas all across this country, day in day out.

I seem to remember that has since been kyboshed as well.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.

Return to “South Okanagan”