Penticton Ribfest

Ccourtman

Penticton Ribfest

Post by Ccourtman »

It's my first summer here in Penticton and I'm a little disappointed with the cleanup from the Ribfest. I walk my dog who is still a puppy along here every day and he keeps picking up discarded rib bones from the festival. Luckily he drops them when I tell him too but others may not. These small splintered bones could cause major damage if consumed. All it takes is a few extra minutes to find a garbage can and throw them away. There are tons hidden in all of the flower beds and all along Lakeshore Road next to the hotel. So people with pupsters, watch out for these bones on your daily walk!
twobits
Guru

Re: Penticton Ribfest

Post by twobits »

Stupid people make happy rats. This is just one example of the pure ignorance of some people. There was and is no shortage of garbage cans in the area that a max 100 ft walk would not find. The only shortage is grey matter in the people that would toss food waste into flower beds and along the walkways.
Lol, a dog wouldn't even do that so what does that say about the people that did?
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.
driveangry
Übergod

Post by driveangry »

Ribs were delicious !!!

On the way out I stepped on a bone, my bud stepped in dog crap.
twobits
Guru

Post by twobits »

driveangry wrote:Ribs were delicious !!!

On the way out I stepped on a bone, my bud stepped in dog crap.

The laundry list of ignorant people grows. Ribfest was awesome. Apparently some of the patrons not so much.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.

Return to “South Okanagan”